|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Murder and Its Afterlife.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Fiyero wait before he sees Elphaba leaving the unionist chapel?
(a) 90 minutes.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 5 minutes.
(d) 40 minutes.
2. How far is the Cloister of Saint Glinda from the Emerald City?
(a) 17 miles.
(b) 12 miles.
(c) 9 miles.
(d) 5 miles.
3. What did Saint Aelphaba take behind the waterfall?
4. When was the last time Fiyero saw Elphaba?
(a) Biology class.
(b) Botany class.
(d) Ama Clutch's funeral and drunken party after.
5. What did Nanny steal years ago from Her Ladyship's boudoir?
(a) Ruby ring.
(b) Sapphire ring.
(c) Golden plate.
(d) Golden garter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Elphaba's mother die?
2. How long had Madame Morrible been dead when Elphaba arrived in her quarters in Part V?
3. How many hours a day does Galinda spend curling her hair?
4. Why does Fiyero drop a contribution in the poor box of the unionist chapel in St. Glinda's Square?
5. Why does Elphaba say that she allows Fiyero to come back to see her?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)