|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Murder and Its Afterlife.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old are Sarima's children when Elphaba arrives in "The Jasper Gates of Kaimo Ko"?
(a) 13, 12, and 8.
(b) 15, 14, and 11.
(c) 12, 11, and 9.
(d) 11, 10, and 7.
2. Where does a goodwife hide Frexspar during the performance of the Time Dragon?
(a) Under a porch.
(b) Under fishing nets.
(c) Root cellar.
(d) Old boat.
3. In Part II during the summer, where is Elphaba working?
(a) Lab and library.
4. Who is the Munchkinlander who is acting prime minister and who greets Elphaba when she arrives for her sister's funeral?
5. Where was Fiyero headed before he saw Elphaba in the unionist chapel?
(b) Poetry reading.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of table was in the room where Elphaba was living when FIyero followed her?
2. In Part V, how long has it been since Sarima's family were captured by the soldiers?
3. At what time is the clock of the Time Dragon stuck?
4. What does Princess Nastoya give Elphaba at the shrine?
5. What are the name of the monastic women who live in the chapel in St. Glinda's Square?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)