|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In the Vinkus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days did Elphaba spend persuading Galinda to meet with Boq?
2. How many members of the Grasstrail Train were ordered to go by camel to the Scrow shrine?
3. What does Boq wear on his head when he meets Galinda for the first time?
(a) White ribbon.
(d) Blue ribbon.
4. What color gown does Madame Morrible wear to the poetry soiree in Part II, Chapter 3?
5. In Part IV, Chapter 2, what do the Yunamata bring?
(a) Dried fruit.
(b) Dried meat.
(c) Goat's milk.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many pots of black ink does Sister Bursar give Elphaba for her journey?
2. What surround the Witch as she balances on the wind in the Prologue?
3. How did Elphaba's mother die?
4. What are the name of the monastic women who live in the chapel in St. Glinda's Square?
5. Where does Fiyero and his family spend their autumn and winter?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)