|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In the Vinkus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color gown does Madame Morrible wear to the poetry soiree in Part II, Chapter 3?
2. What is Dorothy wearing in the Prologue?
(b) Blue and white checks.
(c) Red and white checks.
3. In Part II, how old is Elphaba's brother?
4. What color is Elphaba wearing when she is assigned to be Galinda's roommate?
5. What type of flowers were in the cranium of an elephant in Elphaba's room where she was living?
(a) Pink roses.
(c) Red roses.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days did Elphaba spend persuading Galinda to meet with Boq?
2. How long has Elphaba been a maunt in Part IV?
3. What does Madame Morrible suggest that Galinda study during the second semester of Galinda's first year in college?
4. What type of bird feathers were on the floor of the room was Elphaba was living when Fiyero followed her?
5. Who or what does Elphaba see in Part II Chapter 4, that makes her stop talking and pull her cloak over her head?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)