|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In the Vinkus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Elphaba's code name in Part III?
2. What color tin plates were in the room where Elphaba was living when Fiyero followed her?
(b) Red with white speckles.
(d) Blue with white speckles.
3. What type of flowers were in the cranium of an elephant in Elphaba's room where she was living?
(a) Red roses.
(c) Pink roses.
4. What does Princess Nastoya carry on her shoulders?
5. What does Fiyero send to Sarima in Part III along with a letter?
(b) Dried flowers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color gown is Madame Morrible wearing when Galinda meets her?
2. How many hours a day does Galinda spend curling her hair?
3. What do Sarima's sisters knit for the poor?
4. How many members of the Grasstrail Train were ordered to go by camel to the Scrow shrine?
5. Who or what does Elphaba see in Part II Chapter 4, that makes her stop talking and pull her cloak over her head?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)