|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In the Vinkus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old are Sarima's children when Elphaba arrives in "The Jasper Gates of Kaimo Ko"?
(a) 12, 11, and 9.
(b) 13, 12, and 8.
(c) 15, 14, and 11.
(d) 11, 10, and 7.
2. How far is the Cloister of Saint Glinda from the Emerald City?
(a) 5 miles.
(b) 12 miles.
(c) 9 miles.
(d) 17 miles.
3. What does Sarima serve Elphaba for dinner the first time they meet?
(a) Soup, cheese, and fruit.
(b) Bread and cheese.
(c) Fish, cheese, and fruit.
(d) Chicken and bread.
4. Near what was the place where Elphaba stopped and got out her key when Fiyero was following her?
(c) Army barracks.
5. What pattern runs down Fiyero's face and chest?
(a) Blue diamonds.
(d) Black diamonds.
Short Answer Questions
1. About how many people were in Princess Nastoya's camp?
2. How is Doctor Dillamond murdered?
3. How many children does Raraynee's widower husband-to-be have?
4. What gift did Fiyero once send Sarima's sisters?
5. How old is Nanny when she comes to Kiamo Ko?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)