|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In the Vinkus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far across the city did Fiyero follow Elphaba after she left the unionist chapel?
(a) All the way.
(b) Fourth of the way.
(c) Nearly three-quarters of the way.
2. What pattern runs down Fiyero's face and chest?
(a) Blue diamonds.
(b) Black diamonds.
3. What do Sarima's sisters knit for the poor?
4. In a manuscript Boq borrows from the library, what color shoes is the witch wearing?
5. What color tin plates were in the room where Elphaba was living when Fiyero followed her?
(a) Red with white speckles.
(d) Blue with white speckles.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part II, what does Boq eat after he spends his summer mornings working?
2. What type of meat does Elphaba lay out when Fiyero follows her home?
3. Where was Fiyero headed before he saw Elphaba in the unionist chapel?
4. What gems lie in the ground in Quadling Country?
5. Why was it difficult for Fiyero to follow Elphaba after she left the unionist chapel?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)