|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In the Vinkus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Elphaba's cat?
2. What does Fiyero send to Sarima in Part III along with a letter?
(a) Dried flowers.
3. In Part IV, Chapter 3, what time does the caravan pull up to the edge of the Scrow Camp?
4. What word does Galinda use to describe how Boq is to look at?
5. What is the name of the cook's dog on the Grasstrail Train?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Madame Morrible suggest that Galinda study during the second semester of Galinda's first year in college?
2. What type of flowers were in the cranium of an elephant in Elphaba's room where she was living?
3. What is Dorothy wearing in the Prologue?
4. How many hours a day does Galinda spend curling her hair?
5. How many nights does it take before Elphaba gets her broom to hover six feet off the ground?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)