|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through City of Emeralds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After leaving the unionist chapel, in front of what building did Elphaba get out her key to open a door?
(a) Fruit exchange.
(b) Wheat exchange.
(c) Vegetable exchange.
(d) Corn exchange.
2. What is the name of the alchemist that Nanny consulted last fall?
3. When was the last time Fiyero saw Elphaba?
(a) Botany class.
(c) Biology class.
(d) Ama Clutch's funeral and drunken party after.
4. In Part II, Chapter 2, what does Elphaba try on at Galinda's urging?
5. How many years after graduating from Shiz University, does FIyero stop at a unionist chapel in St. Glinda's Square?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Galinda when she is traveling on the train in Part II?
2. In Part II, how long has it been since the Wizard wrested power from the Ozma Regent?
3. What color is Elphaba wearing when she is assigned to be Galinda's roommate?
4. What does Melena serve Frexspar for breakfast at the beginning of Part I?
5. Where does Fiyero arrange to meet Elphaba after she is done praying in a chapel in St. Glinda's Square?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)