|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through City of Emeralds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Fiyero drop a contribution in the poor box of the unionist chapel in St. Glinda's Square?
(a) Satisfy an oath.
(c) He promised his mother he would.
2. What color gown is Madame Morrible wearing when Galinda meets her?
3. What is Elphaba's first word?
4. What surround the Witch as she balances on the wind in the Prologue?
(a) Black and white thunderheads.
(b) White and purple summer thunderheads.
5. In Part II during the summer, where is Elphaba working?
(d) Lab and library.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part II, how long has it been since the Wizard wrested power from the Ozma Regent?
2. What color tin plates were in the room where Elphaba was living when Fiyero followed her?
3. Before Frex whittles something for Elphaba, where has he spent the winter?
4. What is Elphaba's code name in Part III?
5. What did Nanny steal years ago from Her Ladyship's boudoir?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)