|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Gillikin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elphaba try to put upon her wingless bird?
(a) Fish scales.
(d) Fish eyes.
2. What does Madame Morrible suggest that Galinda study during the second semester of Galinda's first year in college?
3. In Part II, how old is Elphaba's brother?
4. How is Doctor Dillamond murdered?
(a) Stabbed in the back.
(b) Hit over the head.
(c) Stabbed int he abdomen.
(d) Throat slit.
5. What ailment does Gawnette have?
(a) Bad knee.
(b) Lingering cough.
(c) Bad hip.
(d) Nasty rash.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Boq is helping with Doctor Dillamond's research, how often do he and Elphaba meet?
2. What color gown does Madame Morrible wear to the poetry soiree in Part II, Chapter 3?
3. How many children does Gawnette have?
4. What surround the Witch as she balances on the wind in the Prologue?
5. Before Elphaba is taken to Gawnette's, what is she stripping?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)