|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Murder and Its Afterlife.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part II, where is everyone except Boq going for the evening?
(b) Witch and Wizard.
(d) Boar and Fennel.
2. How long did it take Sarima to believe that her husband was dead?
(a) 36 months.
(b) A year.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 18 months.
3. What color is Elphaba's cat?
(b) Black and silver.
4. How many children does Gawnette have?
5. In Part II, how long has it been since the Wizard wrested power from the Ozma Regent?
(a) 25 years.
(b) 18 months.
(c) 16 years.
(d) 36 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are most of the other girls wearing in the parlor of Crage Hall when Galinda arrives?
2. From what entrance does Elphaba leave the unionist chapel?
3. How old was Melena when she met Ozma the Bilious?
4. What color gown does Madame Morrible wear to the poetry soiree in Part II, Chapter 3?
5. What do Sarima's sisters knit for the poor?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)