|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Murder and Its Afterlife.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Fiyero arrange to meet Elphaba after she is done praying in a chapel in St. Glinda's Square?
(b) Small public fountain.
(c) Back of the chapel.
2. Before Frex whittles something for Elphaba, where has he spent the winter?
(a) Stonespar End.
(b) Shepherd's hut.
(c) Fisher's hut.
(d) Rush Margins.
3. How long did it take Sarima to believe that her husband was dead?
(a) 18 months.
(b) A year.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 36 months.
4. How does Boq know who Elphaba is when he sees her in Shiz?
(a) He is related to her distantly.
(b) They played together as children.
(c) He heard about the green girl from friends.
(d) Morrible warns him to avoid her.
5. Who is Ozma's mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has the Grimmerie been forgotten at Kiamo Ko?
2. In what wing of Kaimo Ko do Sarima and her children live?
3. In Part IV, Chapter 2, what do the Yunamata bring?
4. How old are Sarima's children when Elphaba arrives in "The Jasper Gates of Kaimo Ko"?
5. How long was Elphaba in a deathly sleep when she first went to the mauntery?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)