|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through City of Emeralds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the room originally where Elphaba was living when Fiyero followed her?
2. What color tin plates were in the room where Elphaba was living when Fiyero followed her?
(a) Blue with white speckles.
(d) Red with white speckles.
3. What does Fiyero purchasef or Elphaba to decorate for Lurlinemas?
(a) 3 white and 3 silver candles.
(b) 3 red and 3 green candles.
(c) 3 green and 3 gold candles.
(d) 3 blue and 3 yellow candles.
4. How many children does Gawnette have?
5. What is Dorothy wearing in the Prologue?
(a) Red and white checks.
(b) Blue and white checks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Galinda spend the summer in Part II "Boq"?
2. What color are most of the other girls wearing in the parlor of Crage Hall when Galinda arrives?
3. How long does Fiyero wait before he sees Elphaba leaving the unionist chapel?
4. What color is Elphaba wearing when she is assigned to be Galinda's roommate?
5. In a manuscript Boq borrows from the library, what color shoes is the witch wearing?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)