|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In the Vinkus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Fiyero wait before he sees Elphaba leaving the unionist chapel?
(a) 90 minutes.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 40 minutes.
(d) 5 minutes.
2. When Fiyero speaks with Elphaba in Part III, what does he think Crope is doing as a business?
(d) Arts auction house.
3. How many years did Elphaba spend on the ward of the incurables?
4. How much younger is Nessarose than Elphaba?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 16 months.
(c) 18 months.
(d) 3 years.
5. What did Saint Aelphaba take behind the waterfall?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part II, Chapter 3, what do the Amas do while their girls attend a poetry soiree?
2. In Part II, what does Boq eat after he spends his summer mornings working?
3. What does Fiyero send to Sarima in Part III along with a letter?
4. How did Elphaba's mother die?
5. What cover the stairs of the place where Elphaba takes Fiyero after he catches up with her?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)