|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In the Vinkus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Boq wear on his head when he meets Galinda for the first time?
(c) Blue ribbon.
(d) White ribbon.
2. What color gown does Madame Morrible wear to the poetry soiree in Part II, Chapter 3?
3. After leaving the unionist chapel, in front of what building did Elphaba get out her key to open a door?
(a) Fruit exchange.
(b) Wheat exchange.
(c) Vegetable exchange.
(d) Corn exchange.
4. What does Sarima serve Elphaba for dinner the first time they meet?
(a) Soup, cheese, and fruit.
(b) Fish, cheese, and fruit.
(c) Chicken and bread.
(d) Bread and cheese.
5. How old is Elphaba in Part III?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part III, how old is Elphaba's brother?
2. What gift did Fiyero once send Sarima's sisters?
3. Where does Fiyero arrange to meet Elphaba after she is done praying in a chapel in St. Glinda's Square?
4. When Fiyero speaks with Elphaba in Part III, what does he think Crope is doing as a business?
5. What does Fiyero send to Sarima in Part III along with a letter?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)