|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In the Vinkus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part II, Chapter 3, what do the Amas do while their girls attend a poetry soiree?
2. What was the room originally where Elphaba was living when Fiyero followed her?
3. What word does Galinda use to describe how Boq is to look at?
4. Why does Fiyero drop a contribution in the poor box of the unionist chapel in St. Glinda's Square?
(c) He promised his mother he would.
(d) Satisfy an oath.
5. What is the name of the cook's dog on the Grasstrail Train?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Raraynee's widower husband-to-be have?
2. In Part II, how long does it take to get from where Galinda spends the summer to Shiz?
3. How much younger is Nessarose than Elphaba?
4. What does Madame Morrible suggest that Galinda study during the second semester of Galinda's first year in college?
5. How long does Fiyero wait before he sees Elphaba leaving the unionist chapel?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)