|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In the Vinkus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years have Sarima's sisters been reading the same novel?
2. In Part II, how long has it been since the Wizard wrested power from the Ozma Regent?
(a) 25 years.
(b) 36 months.
(c) 16 years.
(d) 18 months.
3. Near what was the place where Elphaba stopped and got out her key when Fiyero was following her?
(b) Army barracks.
4. How far is the Cloister of Saint Glinda from the Emerald City?
(a) 9 miles.
(b) 12 miles.
(c) 17 miles.
(d) 5 miles.
5. How much younger is Nessarose than Elphaba?
(a) 18 months.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 16 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years after graduating from Shiz University, does FIyero stop at a unionist chapel in St. Glinda's Square?
2. How many hours a day does Galinda spend curling her hair?
3. What cover the stairs of the place where Elphaba takes Fiyero after he catches up with her?
4. How many trips has Oatsie Manglehand led on the Grasstrail Train?
5. What does Madame Morrible suggest that Galinda study during the second semester of Galinda's first year in college?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)