|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In the Vinkus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much younger is Nessarose than Elphaba?
(a) 16 months.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 18 months.
2. In Part II, how long does it take to get from where Galinda spends the summer to Shiz?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 6 hours.
(c) 5 hours.
(d) 8 hours.
3. Who is responsible for the death of the cook?
4. What does Sarima serve Elphaba for dinner the first time they meet?
(a) Fish, cheese, and fruit.
(b) Bread and cheese.
(c) Chicken and bread.
(d) Soup, cheese, and fruit.
5. What color gown is Madame Morrible wearing when Galinda meets her?
Short Answer Questions
1. How far across the city did Fiyero follow Elphaba after she left the unionist chapel?
2. Who gave Elphaba her broom?
3. Where does Galinda spend the summer in Part II "Boq"?
4. How many years did Elphaba spend on the ward of the incurables?
5. What type of flowers were in the cranium of an elephant in Elphaba's room where she was living?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)