|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In the Vinkus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Fiyero wait before he sees Elphaba leaving the unionist chapel?
(a) 90 minutes.
(b) 40 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 5 minutes.
2. What type of flowers were in the cranium of an elephant in Elphaba's room where she was living?
(c) Red roses.
(d) Pink roses.
3. Why does Fiyero drop a contribution in the poor box of the unionist chapel in St. Glinda's Square?
(b) Satisfy an oath.
(c) He promised his mother he would.
4. Where does Galinda spend the summer in Part II "Boq"?
(b) Emerald City.
(d) Lake Chorge.
5. How is Doctor Dillamond murdered?
(a) Stabbed int he abdomen.
(b) Hit over the head.
(c) Throat slit.
(d) Stabbed in the back.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the last time Fiyero saw Elphaba?
2. In Part II, Chapter 2, what does Elphaba try on at Galinda's urging?
3. How many hours a day does Galinda spend curling her hair?
4. What pattern runs down Fiyero's face and chest?
5. How many years did Elphaba spend on the ward of the incurables?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)