Prologue and The Munchkinlanders
• In the Prologue, the Witch flies over the Yellow Brick road and observes a Lion, Tinman, Scarecrow, and a girl.
• They talk about the Witch and make negative comments about her.
• The group becomes frightened because a storm is coming.
• As they leave, the Witch see that girl is wearing her sister’s red shoes.
• In Part I, Melena and her husband live in the rural village of Three Dead Trees in Munckinland.
• The woman wakes and tells her husband she will have their baby that day.
• The husband asks her to wait, he is a busy minister who has an important sermon to deliver.
• Melena is annoyed as she fixes breakfast and her husband prepares to leave.
• As he leaves, Frex stops to ask some fisherwomen to stay with Melena.
• As he travels, he stops to read letters a distant relative sent him...
This section contains 3,563 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)