|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom comes to Donia's cabin?
2. How does Seth feel towards Aislinn after she talks to him about the night before?
(b) Not angry.
3. Who does the Summer Queen have to tame?
(a) Those of the Summer Court who are violent towards humans.
(b) No one.
(c) The faery animals.
(d) Humans who are violent towards faeries.
4. Why does Aislinn run out of the club?
(a) Keenan and the other faeries kneel to her.
(b) Keenan tries to get her to agree to marrying him.
(c) She is suddenly worried that Beira will harm Seth.
(d) Keenan tries to force her to put her hand on the staff.
5. How does Seth feel towards Keenan after Aislinn talks to Seth about the night before?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Aislinn tell to leave Seth's house?
2. Where does Aislin awaken?
3. Why is Keenan happy when he sees Aislinn?
4. What does Niall want Keenan to do about the actions of the Dark Court?
5. How does Seth act towards Donia?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Aislinn waken and how did she get there?
2. How does Beira's kiss on Keenan's cheek come to prove Aislinn is the Summer Queen?
3. What do Aislinn and Seth talk about when she stays with Seth overnight?
4. What does Donia tell Asilinn as Donia's duty as Winter Girl?
5. What is Grams' response when she sees Keenan in her house?
6. What happens when Aislinn arrives at the doorway to the faery club owned by Keenan?
7. What does Aislinn tell Seth about the night before?
8. What happens to Beira, and who becomes the new Winter Queen?
9. What does Donia tell Keenan about Beira's visit to Donia and what are Donia's hopes?
10. What doubts does Keenan entertain as he walks about the city?
This section contains 899 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)