|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Niall find some of the Dark Court have done?
(a) Tried to harm Aislinn.
(b) Tried to harm Donia.
(c) Sided with Beira.
(d) Captured a water sprite to rape.
2. How does Seth feel towards Keenan after Aislinn talks to Seth about the night before?
3. What does Aislinn demand Keenan do?
(a) Leave her grandmother's house.
(b) Find another Queen.
(c) Go talk to Seth.
(d) Participate in a discussion with her and Grams.
4. What does Beira want Donia to do?
(a) Kill Keenan.
(b) Convince Aislinn that Keenan is bad.
(c) Convince Aislinn to run away from the faeries.
(d) Kill Aislinn.
5. What does Aislinn do when she sees Keenan in his faery form?
(a) Acknowledges him.
(b) Pretends she cannot see him.
(c) Turns away from him
(d) Picks up an iron bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Niall want Keenan to do about the actions of the Dark Court?
2. What does Keenan order his guards to do?
3. What does Aislinn say she will not do?
4. What does Keenan think the fortune teller may have meant about Aislinn?
5. What does Donia do in order to talk to Aislinn?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who arrives at Seth's house and why do they leave again shortly after arriving?
2. What is Seth's reaction to what Aislinn tells him?
3. Who was Moira and what happened to her?
4. What does Donia tell Keenan about Beira's visit to Donia and what are Donia's hopes?
5. What does Keenan say are some of Aislinn's duties as Summer Queen?
6. What worries Seth about Aislinn concerning Keenan, and how does she reassure him?
7. What agreement do Keenan and Aislinn make concerning Aislinn dancing with Keenan?
8. What does Aislinn prove to Keenan and what does he tell her?
9. What does Donia tell Asilinn as Donia's duty as Winter Girl?
10. What does Aislinn tell her grandmother and what does she let her grandmother assume?
This section contains 956 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)