|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Aislinn go to find Keenan?
(a) The city park.
(b) The woods in the back of her house.
(c) The faery club he owns.
(d) The site where the carnival had been.
2. Where does Aislin awaken?
(a) In Keenan's home.
(b) In Donia's cabin.
(c) In her room.
(d) In Seth's place.
3. Whom comes to Donia's cabin?
4. What does Aislinn admit to Donia?
(a) That Aislinn can see faeries.
(b) That Aislinn is falling for Keenan.
(c) That Aislinn intends to take up the staff.
(d) That Aislinn slept with Keenan.
5. What does Aislinn remember after dancing with Keenan?
(a) That Keenan and Seth got into an argument.
(c) That Keenan took her on a tour of faery land.
(d) That he, Donia and Aislinn talked.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aislinn allow her grandmother to incorrectly assume?
2. About what does Niall caution Keenan?
3. Why does Aislinn lose her control?
4. Why does Donia hope she loses?
5. What happens to Donia?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Aislinn realize when Keenan takes Aislinn's hand?
2. How does Donia help Seth?
3. What does Aislinn prove to Keenan and what does he tell her?
4. How does Donia learn that Aislinn and Seth know what she is?
5. What doubts does Keenan entertain as he walks about the city?
6. What does Beira order Donia to do and what is Donia's response?
7. What does Keenan tell Niall about Aislinn and what is Niall's advice?
8. What do Aislinn and Seth talk about when she stays with Seth overnight?
9. What is Seth's reaction to what Aislinn tells him?
10. What "recipe" do Aislinn and Seth work on choosing?
This section contains 862 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)