|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Keenan's cheek when Aislinn kisses him?
(a) It bruises.
(c) It turns pale.
(d) It is healed.
2. Who does Aislinn go to see after talking with Keenan?
(a) Her grandmother.
3. What does Aislinn make Keenan swear?
(a) That he will leave her alone if she dances with him.
(b) That he means her no harm.
(c) That he wants nothing from her.
(d) That he will do anything she wants if she will dance with him.
4. What information does Aislinn withhold from her grandmother when she talks about the faeries?
(a) That Keenan is bound by his mother.
(b) That they are court faeries and there's a faery king involved.
(c) That Seth and Aislinn plan to marry in order to thwart Keenan's plans.
(d) That Keenan is the one indirectly responsible for Aislinn's mother's death.
5. How many times does Aislinn deny Keenan's offer to turn away?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Grams do when she sees Keenan?
2. What does Aislinn say that surprises the guard?
3. What does Aislinn remember after dancing with Keenan?
4. What does Aislinn admit to Keenan?
5. Why does Aislinn run out of the club?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Donia learn that Aislinn and Seth know what she is?
2. What does Donia tell Keenan about Beira's visit to Donia and what are Donia's hopes?
3. How does Beira's kiss on Keenan's cheek come to prove Aislinn is the Summer Queen?
4. What does Beira order Donia to do and what is Donia's response?
5. What does Aislinn tell her grandmother and what does she let her grandmother assume?
6. What does Aislinn tell Seth about the night before?
7. How does Donia help Seth?
8. What do Aislinn and Seth talk about when she stays with Seth overnight?
9. Who was Moira and what happened to her?
10. What "recipe" do Aislinn and Seth work on choosing?
This section contains 926 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)