|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who offers to carry Agatha's shell away?
(a) One of Keenan's guards.
(c) One of Beira's guard.
2. Who is posing as a new student?
3. Who is waiting for Keenan when he returns to his loft?
(a) No one.
(c) His mother.
(d) His advisers.
4. What does Seth do as he and Aislinn are talking at his place?
(a) Make them lunch.
(b) Tell Aislinn about his research.
(c) Kiss Aislinn.
(d) Ask Aislinn if he has a chance with her.
5. Who stands and weeps over Agatha's shell?
(c) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beira say Keenan is doing better than Donia?
2. Where does Keenan ask Aislinn to go?
3. What does Aislinn envy about others?
4. What does the girl feel inside her being?
5. With whom has a girl fallen in love in the Prologue?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Donia do after Seth leaves the library?
2. How does Aislinn change her approach to Keenan?
3. Who is the "new" student and how does Aislinn meet him and respond to him?
4. Explain the circumstances under which Agatha dies.
5. Who do Seth and Aislinn encounter in the tattoo shop?
6. What is Aislinn doing with her friend Denny and why is Aislinn's concentration broken momentarily?
7. Who is Beira and what has she done to Keenan?
8. What is the flaw in the wards Seth has found?
9. Why does Keenan have to play along with his mother's game?
10. What does Grams decide to do about Asilinn's situation?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)