|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aislinn decide she will do concerning Keenan at school the next day?
(a) Forbid Keenan to speak with her.
(b) Ask the principal to make Keenan leave her alone.
(c) As Seth to run interference between her and Keenan.
(d) Not run or resist.
2. What does Aislinn want to accept?
(a) A ride to school from the most popular boy at school.
(b) Keenan's offer of a date.
(c) A bet from her older brother.
(d) A bracelet from a guy at school.
3. What does Aislinn's grandmother notice?
(a) That Aislinn is not watching her favorite t.v. show.
(b) Aislinn's mood.
(c) That Aislinn has gotten taller.
(d) That Aislinn is in a happy mood.
4. Where do Seth and Aislinn go on the way to Aislinn's home?
(a) The music store.
(b) The video store.
(c) The tattoo shop.
(d) The grocery store.
5. What does Aislinn pretend after she slips up?
(a) That she has not seen the wood nymph.
(b) That she cannot see the faeries.
(c) That she knows the pilot of the plane.
(d) That the satyr appears human.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Donia wonder if Aislinn can see the fey?
2. What is Aislinn doing when she almost slips up and admits she can see faeries?
3. With whom has a girl fallen in love in the Prologue?
4. What will happen when Keenan finds the right girl to marry?
5. What is changing whether Aislinn likes it or not?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Keenan tell his mother he will do and how does she react?
2. Explain the circumstances under which Agatha dies.
3. How does "Deadgirl" save Aislinn from an attack in the park?
4. What is an indication that the male faery who comes into the tattoo shop is very strong willed?
5. Who is Beira and what has she done to Keenan?
6. How does Aislinn change her approach to Keenan?
7. Who is waiting for Aislinn after school?
8. Why does Aislinn decide she is going to have to break the rules she has been taught?
9. What is the faery king's dilemma as shown in the Prologue?
10. How does Seth respond to Aislinn's telling him about the faeries?
This section contains 813 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)