|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Aislinn talk to briefly?
2. With whom has a girl fallen in love in the Prologue?
(a) A wood sprite.
(b) A dryad.
(c) A satyr.
(d) A faery king.
3. What does Aislinn say she does not like when she speaks to Keenan at school?
(b) His clothing style.
(c) His bothering her.
4. When will the girl stop feeling what has happened to her?
(a) When the boy is free or the right girl comes along.
(b) When she is out of the woods.
(c) When she goes to the crone and gets a remedy.
5. What does Beira threaten Donia with if Donia fails?
(a) Making Donia a shade.
(b) Cursing Keenan so that he will hate Donia.
(c) Fooling Keenan into thinking Donia is dead.
(d) Putting her into an eternal sleep with nightmares.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to make Aislinn slip up in what she's doing?
2. Where do Seth and Aislinn go on the way to Aislinn's home?
3. Under what circumstances would faeries bother a human?
4. What is changing whether Aislinn likes it or not?
5. What makes Donia wonder if Aislinn can see the fey?
Short Essay Questions
1. What reward and punishment does Beira threaten Donia with if she is either successful or fails?
2. What does Aislinn overhear from some faeries that upsets her?
3. What is an indication that the male faery who comes into the tattoo shop is very strong willed?
4. Who do Seth and Aislinn encounter in the tattoo shop?
5. What does Donia do after Seth leaves the library?
6. How does Aislinn lie to her grandmother?
7. What is the faery king's dilemma as shown in the Prologue?
8. Where does Donia find Seth and what does she perceive about him?
9. What does Seth ask Donia and what is her response?
10. How does Seth respond to Aislinn's telling him about the faeries?
This section contains 758 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)