|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the girl feel inside her being?
(a) A low hum.
(b) A shrill pitched buzz.
(c) Waves of heat.
(d) An icy chill.
2. Who tells Keenan he must be more forceful in his approach to Aislinn?
(b) Keenan's brother.
(c) One of his advisers.
3. Who is waiting for Aislinn when she leaves school in the afternoon?
(a) A faery.
4. Who does Aislinn talk to briefly?
5. What does Beira say Keenan is doing better than Donia?
(a) Adapting to the human world.
(b) Making progress with Aislinn.
(c) Accepting Beira's will.
(d) Making Aislinn uncomfortable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leslie try to tell Aislinn?
2. Why does Leslie doubt what Leslie tells her?
3. What does Aislinn say about Seth to her grandmother?
4. Where does Keenan ask Aislinn to go?
5. What can only the right girl do?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does "Deadgirl" save Aislinn from an attack in the park?
2. What reward and punishment does Beira threaten Donia with if she is either successful or fails?
3. Why does Aislinn decide she is going to have to break the rules she has been taught?
4. How does Seth respond to Aislinn's telling him about the faeries?
5. What is the faery king's dilemma as shown in the Prologue?
6. Explain the circumstances under which Agatha dies.
7. What question does Donia have after her conversation with Aislinn?
8. How does Beira treat Donia and what does Beira tell Donia to do?
9. What is Aislinn doing with her friend Denny and why is Aislinn's concentration broken momentarily?
10. Why does Keenan have to play along with his mother's game?
This section contains 815 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)