|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is with the priest that comes up to Aislinn's locker?
2. Under what circumstances would faeries bother a human?
(a) If a human tries to kill any woodland creature.
(b) If a human is in their lands.
(c) If the faeries know the human can see them.
(d) If a human has magic.
3. Who offers to carry Agatha's shell away?
(b) One of Keenan's guards.
(c) One of Beira's guard.
4. What does Beira want to make certain Aislinn does not do?
(a) Recognizes Beira.
(b) Touches the staff.
(c) Meets Keenan.
(d) Talk to Aislinn's Grams about Beira.
5. What is the problem with Aislinn using the information Seth has found in his research?
(a) She knows the summer king is the one who ruined her mother.
(b) It will let the faeries know she can see them.
(c) She does not want to do anything in the "real" world.
(d) She has no money to go to college.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Beira mock when she visits the person?
2. What does Aislinn notice on her way to school?
3. Why does Leslie doubt what Leslie tells her?
4. What does Aislinn's grandmother notice?
5. What does Donia do after Seth leaves her presence?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Keenan tell his mother he will do and how does she react?
2. What does Seth tell her when Aislinn expresses her worries about the faeries?
3. How does Aislinn lie to her grandmother?
4. Why does Aislinn decide she is going to have to break the rules she has been taught?
5. What is Aislinn's reply to Keenan's invitation?
6. How does Beira treat Donia and what does Beira tell Donia to do?
7. What does Grams decide to do about Asilinn's situation?
8. How does Seth respond to Aislinn's telling him about the faeries?
9. How do Aislinn and her grandmother communicate sometimes and why?
10. Why does Aislinn pretend she cannot see faeries?
This section contains 752 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)