|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is said about the girl who is in the forest at the opening of the Prologue?
(a) She is not the right one.
(b) She is too young.
(c) She is afraid to help.
(d) She is unwilling to help.
2. What happens to make Aislinn slip up in what she's doing?
(a) A satyr crashes through the front display window.
(b) A vision of a wood nymph flashes onto the wall.
(c) Some faeries arrive.
(d) A small plane crash lands outside in the street.
3. What does one faery say that upsets Aislinn?
(a) That she will be with Keenan for eternity.
(b) That the lack of warmth is because of global warming the humans have caused.
(c) That the faeries need to steal more bees from the humans to increase nectar production.
(d) That Beira is determined to make Aislinn take the staff.
4. Who walks into Leslie's shop when Aislinn is there?
(b) A faery.
(c) Aislinn's Grams.
(d) Aislinn's younger brother.
5. What does Aislinn say she does not like when she speaks to Keenan at school?
(c) His clothing style.
(d) His bothering her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aislinn decide she will do concerning Keenan at school the next day?
2. Who tells Keenan he must be more forceful in his approach to Aislinn?
3. About what does Aislinn confide in Seth?
4. Why has she bound that person's power?
5. How does Seth react to what Aislinn tells her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Aislinn overhear from some faeries that upsets her?
2. What does Donia do after Seth leaves the library?
3. Who is the "new" student and how does Aislinn meet him and respond to him?
4. How does Beira treat Donia and what does Beira tell Donia to do?
5. What do Keenan's advisers suggest concerning Aislinn?
6. What is an indication that the male faery who comes into the tattoo shop is very strong willed?
7. Why does Keenan have to play along with his mother's game?
8. What does Seth tell her when Aislinn expresses her worries about the faeries?
9. What happens when the girl grasps the Winter Queen's staff?
10. What do Seth and Aislinn discuss when she goes over to his place?
This section contains 796 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)