|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aislinn do immediately when she and Keenan go to visit Seth?
(a) Slips into Seth's arms.
(b) Sits away from both males.
(c) Sits by Keenan.
(d) Kisses Seth.
2. How does Seth feel towards Keenan after Aislinn talks to Seth about the night before?
3. Why is Keenan happy when he sees Aislinn?
(a) He thinks she has fallen in love with him.
(b) He thinks he is getting another concubine.
(c) He thinks she knows who she is now.
(d) He thinks his Queen is coming to him.
4. When does the carnival disappear?
(a) While Keenan and Aislinn are dancing.
(b) After Keenan kisses Aislinn.
(c) It does not disappear; it just moves.
(d) After Keenan and Aislinn leave the carnival.
5. Whom comes to Donia's cabin?
6. What happens when Aislinn runs into Seth's house and finds a party in progress?
(a) All of Seth's friends greet Aislinn.
(b) Nothing because they cannot see her.
(c) Aislinn cannot find Seth among all the party goers.
(d) Aislinn feels safe among her kind.
7. How does Seth act towards Donia?
8. What is one of the responsibilities of the Summer Queen?
(a) To stand opposite the Winter Queen in court.
(b) To put animals into hibernation at the end of summer.
(c) To intercede with the humans on behalf of the faeries.
(d) To help Keenan dream the Spring.
9. For what does Aislinn admonish Seth?
(a) For his unwillingness to compromise.
(b) For his sarcasm to what Donia says.
(c) For his hostility towards Donia.
(d) For his overprotectiveness of Aislinn.
10. What happens when Keenan takes Aislinn's hand?
(a) She is energized.
(b) Her sight becomes stronger.
(c) She realizes what he wants.
(d) A jolt travels up her arm.
11. Who does the Summer Queen have to tame?
(a) No one.
(b) Those of the Summer Court who are violent towards humans.
(c) The faery animals.
(d) Humans who are violent towards faeries.
12. What does one of Keenan's guards say when he comes staggering in?
(a) Grams was attacked on the way to the hospital.
(b) Seth is there.
(c) Beira has Seth.
(d) Grams died in the hospital.
13. What does Keenan's mother pretend as she comes up to Keenan?
(a) To be distressed about Donia.
(b) To not know who his summer queen is.
(c) To know who his summer queen really is.
(d) To care for Keenan.
14. What does Aislinn convince her grandmother to do when her grandmother expresses worry?
(a) Talk to Seth about Aislinn's mother.
(b) Give Aislinn one more day.
(c) Give her another week.
(d) Help Aislinn come up with a plan to escape Keenan.
15. What happens to Keenan's cheek when Aislinn kisses him?
(b) It is healed.
(c) It bruises.
(d) It turns pale.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Keenan realize his mother is doing?
2. What does Grams do when she sees Keenan?
3. What does Donia give Seth?
4. Where does Aislinn find Keenan waiting for her?
5. With what do Seth's friends arrive?
This section contains 574 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)