|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Donia hope she loses?
(a) So Donia can be free.
(b) So Keenan will love her again.
(c) So Keenan can be free.
(d) So Beira will be put in her place.
2. What does Keenan order his guards to do?
(b) Free the sprite.
(c) Talk to the Dark Court members and show them the error of their ways.
(d) Bind the Dark Court members and free the spite.
3. What does Niall want Keenan to do about the actions of the Dark Court?
(a) Not to personally interfere.
(b) Stop them.
(c) Save the sprite.
(d) Go to the faery justice board.
4. What happens on the Solstice when Donia sees Keenan?
(a) Nothing; she cannot meet with Keenan.
(b) They make love.
(c) They agree to the dates of the seasons.
(d) They decide not to see each other again.
5. What does Keenan ask of Aislinn?
(a) A song.
(b) A promise.
(c) A dance.
(d) A kiss.
6. What do Seth's friends want Seth to do?
(a) Go out with them.
(b) Go to the football game.
(c) Convince Aislinn to go with Keenan.
(d) Supply the beer to go with the pizza.
7. What do Aislinn and Keenan find at Grams' house?
(a) She is fine and has seen no faeries.
(b) She is not home.
(c) She is dead.
(d) She has been attacked and is injured.
8. What does Grams do when she sees Keenan?
(a) Screams at him.
(b) Nothing as she cannot see Keenan.
(c) Bows to him.
(d) Blames him for her daughter's death.
9. How does Keenan kill Beira?
(a) Chopping off her head.
(b) With a magical faery blade.
(c) Breathing warmth on her face.
(d) He does not kill her; just puts her into eternal hibernation.
10. Why does Aislinn lose her control?
(a) She stares for too long in Keenan's eyes.
(b) Keenan's breath is enchanted.
(c) Keenan has drugged her drink.
(d) She has a few drinks.
11. What happens when Keenan's mother kisses him on the cheek?
(a) Keenan's cheek becomes a healthy rose color.
(c) Keenan's cheek turns pale.
(d) Keenan's cheek bruises.
12. What happens to Donia?
(a) She turns human again.
(b) She dies.
(c) She becomes the new Winter Queen.
(d) She marries Niall.
13. For what does Aislinn admonish Seth?
(a) For his sarcasm to what Donia says.
(b) For his unwillingness to compromise.
(c) For his hostility towards Donia.
(d) For his overprotectiveness of Aislinn.
14. Where does Aislinn find Keenan waiting for her?
(a) At the carnival.
(b) At the entrance to the park.
(c) On her front porch.
(d) In front of her school.
15. What does Aislinn do when she sees Keenan in his faery form?
(a) Pretends she cannot see him.
(b) Acknowledges him.
(c) Turns away from him
(d) Picks up an iron bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times does Aislinn deny Keenan's offer to turn away?
2. What does Aislinn tell the guard faery?
3. What would happen to Aislinn if she takes the test and fails?
4. What does Aislinn tell Seth that has him worried?
5. What does Donia try to do when she finds Seth?
This section contains 564 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)