|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Keenan say is over for Aislinn?
(a) Her mortal life.
(b) Her relationship with Seth.
(c) Her game playing.
(d) Her plans for college.
2. What happens when Aislinn runs into Seth's house and finds a party in progress?
(a) Aislinn feels safe among her kind.
(b) Nothing because they cannot see her.
(c) All of Seth's friends greet Aislinn.
(d) Aislinn cannot find Seth among all the party goers.
3. What is the significance of Aislinn kissing Keenan's cheek?
(a) It means she is weakening in her stance.
(b) There is no significance.
(c) The healing means she is the Summer Queen.
(d) It means she has decided to take the staff.
4. What happens when Donia makes a quick attack at one of the faeries near her?
(a) Aislinn tells Donia to leave the other faery alone.
(b) Aislinn flinches.
(c) Seth flinches.
5. What does Aislinn say that surprises the guard?
(a) She says the guard's hoofs need trimmed.
(b) She says the faery world needs to find its own place away from humans.
(c) She comments on the guard's tusks.
(d) She is careful not to say anything to indicate she knows he's a faery.
6. What happens to Keenan's cheek when Aislinn kisses him?
(b) It bruises.
(c) It is healed.
(d) It turns pale.
7. What do Seth's friends want Seth to do?
(a) Convince Aislinn to go with Keenan.
(b) Supply the beer to go with the pizza.
(c) Go out with them.
(d) Go to the football game.
8. What does Donia do in order to talk to Aislinn?
(a) Send Sasha away to mislead the faery following her.
(b) Bear the pain of iron.
(c) Lie to Keenan.
(d) Lie to Beira.
9. What does Aislinn tell Seth when she gets to his place?
(a) That she is frightened.
(b) She needs him to help her run away.
(c) Everything she can remember about the night before.
(d) She is going to help Keenan.
10. Who does the Summer Queen have to tame?
(a) The faery animals.
(b) Humans who are violent towards faeries.
(c) No one.
(d) Those of the Summer Court who are violent towards humans.
11. What does Niall find some of the Dark Court have done?
(a) Tried to harm Aislinn.
(b) Captured a water sprite to rape.
(c) Sided with Beira.
(d) Tried to harm Donia.
12. What does Aislinn tell Donia about Keenan?
(a) That he still loves her.
(b) That he is sad.
(c) That he hates Donia.
(d) That he misses Donia.
13. Whom comes to Donia's cabin?
14. Where does Donia invite Aislinn and Seth?
(a) Keenan's home.
(b) To watch Beira holding court.
(c) Her home.
(d) To the library to show them some books on the fey.
15. What does Grams do when she sees Keenan?
(a) Screams at him.
(b) Bows to him.
(c) Nothing as she cannot see Keenan.
(d) Blames him for her daughter's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Seth feel towards Aislinn after she talks to him about the night before?
2. What does Aislinn make Keenan swear?
3. Who does Aislinn recognize as a faery?
4. Who does Aislinn tell to leave Seth's house?
5. About what does Niall caution Keenan?
This section contains 598 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)