|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the guard look like to Aislinn?
(a) He looks like Keenan's twin.
(b) He is tusked.
(c) He looks like a centaur.
(d) He looks like a wood nymph.
2. How does Seth feel towards Aislinn after she talks to him about the night before?
(c) Not angry.
3. Why does Aislinn lose her control?
(a) She stares for too long in Keenan's eyes.
(b) Keenan's breath is enchanted.
(c) Keenan has drugged her drink.
(d) She has a few drinks.
4. Where does Keenan figure Seth gained his faery sight?
(a) He is born with it.
5. What does Aislinn do when she sees Keenan in his faery form?
(a) Pretends she cannot see him.
(b) Turns away from him
(c) Acknowledges him.
(d) Picks up an iron bar.
6. What happens when Keenan's mother kisses him on the cheek?
(a) Keenan's cheek bruises.
(b) Keenan's cheek turns pale.
(d) Keenan's cheek becomes a healthy rose color.
7. What does Aislinn make Keenan swear?
(a) That he wants nothing from her.
(b) That he means her no harm.
(c) That he will leave her alone if she dances with him.
(d) That he will do anything she wants if she will dance with him.
8. What recipe are Seth and Aislinn choosing?
(a) One to make Aislinn repulsive to Keenan.
(b) One to give Seth faery sight.
(c) One to save Donia from eternal cold.
(d) One that will reveal Aislinn's mother.
9. With what do Seth's friends arrive?
(a) An extra girl.
(b) Several pizzas.
(c) Four tickets to a basketall game.
(d) Four tickets for a football game.
10. Who does the Summer Queen have to tame?
(a) Those of the Summer Court who are violent towards humans.
(b) Humans who are violent towards faeries.
(c) The faery animals.
(d) No one.
11. What does Aislinn admit to Donia?
(a) That Aislinn is falling for Keenan.
(b) That Aislinn slept with Keenan.
(c) That Aislinn can see faeries.
(d) That Aislinn intends to take up the staff.
12. How does Keenan kill Beira?
(a) Breathing warmth on her face.
(b) He does not kill her; just puts her into eternal hibernation.
(c) Chopping off her head.
(d) With a magical faery blade.
13. What does Aislinn admit to Keenan?
(a) That her mother is one of his concubines.
(b) That her grandmother knows who he is.
(c) That Seth intends to fight him for her.
(d) That she knows he is a faery.
14. What choice does Keenan give Aislinn?
(a) To love him or just tolerate him.
(b) To choose him or death.
(c) To be a summer girl or winter girl.
(d) To be a summer girl or choose him.
15. What does Keenan ask of Aislinn?
(a) A song.
(b) A kiss.
(c) A promise.
(d) A dance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Keenan say will happen if Aislinn does not free him?
2. What does Keenan order his guards to do?
3. What would happen to Aislinn if she takes the test and fails?
4. What does Beira want Donia to do?
5. What does Donia give Seth?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)