|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Aislinn admonish Seth?
(a) For his sarcasm to what Donia says.
(b) For his overprotectiveness of Aislinn.
(c) For his unwillingness to compromise.
(d) For his hostility towards Donia.
2. What is one of the responsibilities of the Summer Queen?
(a) To put animals into hibernation at the end of summer.
(b) To intercede with the humans on behalf of the faeries.
(c) To help Keenan dream the Spring.
(d) To stand opposite the Winter Queen in court.
3. What do Aislinn and Keenan find at Grams' house?
(a) She has been attacked and is injured.
(b) She is not home.
(c) She is dead.
(d) She is fine and has seen no faeries.
4. Why does Aislinn lose her control?
(a) She has a few drinks.
(b) She stares for too long in Keenan's eyes.
(c) Keenan's breath is enchanted.
(d) Keenan has drugged her drink.
5. What does Donia give Seth?
(a) A recipe for a salve to give him the sight.
(b) Advice about meeting Keenan on Keenan's turf.
(c) An amulet to protect him against hostile faeries.
(d) A bracelet to give him the sight.
6. Who does Aislinn go to see after talking with Keenan?
(b) Her grandmother.
7. Where does Aislin awaken?
(a) In Seth's place.
(b) In Keenan's home.
(c) In Donia's cabin.
(d) In her room.
8. How does Keenan kill Beira?
(a) He does not kill her; just puts her into eternal hibernation.
(b) With a magical faery blade.
(c) Chopping off her head.
(d) Breathing warmth on her face.
9. What does the guard look like to Aislinn?
(a) He looks like Keenan's twin.
(b) He looks like a wood nymph.
(c) He is tusked.
(d) He looks like a centaur.
10. What does Keenan realize his mother is doing?
(a) Breaking the rules of the game for the first time.
(b) Trying to make sure Aislinn grabs the staff.
(c) Helping Keenan whether she knows it or not.
(d) Trying to lose.
11. What does Aislinn tell Donia about Keenan?
(a) That he hates Donia.
(b) That he misses Donia.
(c) That he still loves her.
(d) That he is sad.
12. Where does Aislinn find Keenan waiting for her?
(a) In front of her school.
(b) At the entrance to the park.
(c) At the carnival.
(d) On her front porch.
13. What does Keenan think the fortune teller may have meant about Aislinn?
(a) That she has faery sight.
(b) That she is the only one who can overcome his mother's power.
(c) That Aislinn has the sight to lead Keenan to his queen.
(d) That she is the summer queen.
14. What does Keenan do that makes him feel better concerning Beira?
(a) Gets her so upset she disappears for a while.
(c) Finds out one of her closely guarded secrets.
(d) Sets her canopy on fire.
15. What does Aislinn say she will not do?
(a) Help him in any way.
(b) Run away from the faeries.
(c) Marry Keenan.
(d) Be a summer girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aislinn demand Keenan do?
2. What does Grams do when she sees Keenan?
3. Why does Donia hope she loses?
4. What is Aislinn unable to tell Seth?
5. What happens to Donia?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)