|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Keenan say is over for Aislinn?
(a) Her mortal life.
(b) Her relationship with Seth.
(c) Her game playing.
(d) Her plans for college.
2. Who does the Summer Queen have to tame?
(a) The faery animals.
(b) No one.
(c) Humans who are violent towards faeries.
(d) Those of the Summer Court who are violent towards humans.
3. What would happen to Aislinn if she takes the test and fails?
(a) She will die.
(b) She will become like Donia.
(c) She will be immortal but not a faery.
(d) She will always have to be a summer girl.
4. What does Donia do in order to talk to Aislinn?
(a) Lie to Keenan.
(b) Lie to Beira.
(c) Bear the pain of iron.
(d) Send Sasha away to mislead the faery following her.
5. What information does Aislinn withhold from her grandmother when she talks about the faeries?
(a) That Keenan is the one indirectly responsible for Aislinn's mother's death.
(b) That Keenan is bound by his mother.
(c) That they are court faeries and there's a faery king involved.
(d) That Seth and Aislinn plan to marry in order to thwart Keenan's plans.
6. What happens to Keenan's cheek when Aislinn kisses him?
(b) It is healed.
(c) It turns pale.
(d) It bruises.
7. Who does Aislinn tell to leave Seth's house?
(a) No one.
(b) A girl who used to be Aislinn's good friend but who started mean gossip about Aislinn.
(c) One of the boys who has bullied Aislinn before.
(d) The faery.
8. What recipe are Seth and Aislinn choosing?
(a) One to make Aislinn repulsive to Keenan.
(b) One that will reveal Aislinn's mother.
(c) One to save Donia from eternal cold.
(d) One to give Seth faery sight.
9. What does Aislinn tell Seth that has him worried?
(a) That she is being continually stalked by hundreds of faeries.
(b) That she will go with Keenan to the carnival.
(c) That Grams told Aislinn what happened to Aislinn's aunt who loved a faery king.
(d) That Keenan has gotten very aggressive.
10. What advice from Donia does Aislinn follow?
(a) To pretend she can no longer hear or see faeries.
(b) To get out of the area.
(c) To call Keenan and demand an audience.
(d) To pretend to be sick.
11. What does Aislinn make Keenan swear?
(a) That he will leave her alone if she dances with him.
(b) That he will do anything she wants if she will dance with him.
(c) That he means her no harm.
(d) That he wants nothing from her.
12. What is one of the responsibilities of the Summer Queen?
(a) To help Keenan dream the Spring.
(b) To intercede with the humans on behalf of the faeries.
(c) To stand opposite the Winter Queen in court.
(d) To put animals into hibernation at the end of summer.
13. What happens when Donia makes a quick attack at one of the faeries near her?
(a) Aislinn flinches.
(c) Aislinn tells Donia to leave the other faery alone.
(d) Seth flinches.
14. What does Aislinn tell Seth when she gets to his place?
(a) She needs him to help her run away.
(b) Everything she can remember about the night before.
(c) That she is frightened.
(d) She is going to help Keenan.
15. What does Keenan now doubt?
(a) That Aislinn can really see faeries.
(b) That Aislinn is his summer queen.
(c) That his mother cares about wininng the game.
(d) That his mother is sane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Under what circumstances does Seth say Keenan was wrong?
2. Where does Donia invite Aislinn and Seth?
3. How many ways are there for Aislinn to avoid becoming a summer girl?
4. How does Aislinn reassure Seth concerning his worry?
5. What does Aislinn allow her grandmother to incorrectly assume?
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)