|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Under what circumstances would faeries bother a human?
(a) If a human is in their lands.
(b) If the faeries know the human can see them.
(c) If a human tries to kill any woodland creature.
(d) If a human has magic.
2. What does Aislinn resist all day?
(a) Donia trying to make Aislinn slip up and admit she can see faeries.
(b) Beira trying to force her to alienate Seth.
(c) Keenan's charms.
(d) Seth trying to protect her.
3. Whose power has Beira bound?
4. Who is Sasha?
(a) A friend of Donia's.
(b) A faery prince.
(c) Seth's younger brother.
(d) The Winter Queen's ghost hound.
5. Who helps Aislinn in the park?
(c) No one.
6. What does Aislinn say about Seth to her grandmother?
(a) She likes him as a friend, but he wants her to be his romantic girlfriend.
(b) She likes him as a romantic boyfriend, but he just wants to be friends.
(c) She likes him but does not want to spend as much time with him as he wants with her.
(d) She likes him but has not asked him out.
7. How does one know that a faery is really strong?
(a) They are darker than other faeries.
(b) They can touch steel more easily than a weaker faery.
(c) They have a yellow aura.
(d) They have a blue aura.
8. What is Gram's response to Aislinn's statement about Seth?
(a) That is Aislinn's problem, not Gram's.
(b) Seth is not the right young man for her.
(c) There are other fish in the ocean.
(d) When Aislinn goes to college, she'll forget all about Seth.
9. Why do Gram and Aislinn communicate on paper?
(a) For fun.
(b) Gram has a curse on her that she cannot talk about faeries.
(c) So the faeries cannot know what they are saying.
(d) Gram has laryngitis.
10. What has Seth found in many books?
(a) Who the Summer King is.
(b) Lists of the best colleges to attend.
(c) Wards against faeries.
(d) The best approach to a career in these times.
11. What does Aislinn notice on her way to school?
(a) There are more faeries following her than usual.
(b) Several of the boys who usually walk with her to school are not around.
(c) The wind has turned quite chilly.
(d) Her best friend is late.
12. Who is waiting for Keenan when he returns to his loft?
(b) No one.
(c) His advisers.
(d) His mother.
13. What does Aislinn want to accept?
(a) A ride to school from the most popular boy at school.
(b) Keenan's offer of a date.
(c) A bracelet from a guy at school.
(d) A bet from her older brother.
14. Who tells Keenan he must be more forceful in his approach to Aislinn?
(a) Keenan's brother.
(c) One of his advisers.
15. When will the girl stop feeling what has happened to her?
(b) When the boy is free or the right girl comes along.
(c) When she goes to the crone and gets a remedy.
(d) When she is out of the woods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is changing whether Aislinn likes it or not?
2. What is Aislinn doing when she almost slips up and admits she can see faeries?
3. Why has she bound that person's power?
4. About what does Aislinn say she is worried?
5. What does Donia notice that Seth is doing?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)