|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What style house does Beira maintain?
2. Where do Seth and Aislinn go on the way to Aislinn's home?
(a) The tattoo shop.
(b) The video store.
(c) The grocery store.
(d) The music store.
3. What does Aislinn envy about others?
(a) That they do not see faeries.
(b) That they have magic.
(c) That they do not have magic.
(d) That their parents are still alive.
4. How does Beira put Keenan to sleep?
(a) Sings and enchanted song.
(b) Puts a sleeping potion in his wine.
(c) Touches him with the cold of winter.
(d) Plays an enchanged song on her lyre.
5. Where does Donia find Seth?
(a) In the cafeteria.
(b) In the courtyard.
(c) In the library.
(d) At his locker.
6. Who is waiting for Aislinn when she leaves school in the afternoon?
(b) A faery.
7. Who helps Aislinn in the park?
(c) No one.
8. What is Gram's response to Aislinn's statement about Seth?
(a) There are other fish in the ocean.
(b) When Aislinn goes to college, she'll forget all about Seth.
(c) That is Aislinn's problem, not Gram's.
(d) Seth is not the right young man for her.
9. What does Beira kill Agatha?
(a) Agatha asks Beira to release her from this life.
(b) Beira thinks Agatha is laughing at Beira.
(c) Beira wants Agatha to be able to spy on humans.
(d) Beira does not kill Agatha.
10. Who is posing as a new student?
11. What does Donia do after Seth leaves her presence?
(b) Tries to find Beira.
(c) Searches for the history of Aislinn's family.
(d) Pulls up Seth's search history on the library computer.
12. What does Aislinn say about Seth to her grandmother?
(a) She likes him as a friend, but he wants her to be his romantic girlfriend.
(b) She likes him as a romantic boyfriend, but he just wants to be friends.
(c) She likes him but does not want to spend as much time with him as he wants with her.
(d) She likes him but has not asked him out.
13. What does Aislinn find at school the next morning?
(a) Faeries in droves.
(b) Seth waiting for her.
(c) The SAT scores are in.
(d) Sasha waiting for her.
14. How does Seth react to what Aislinn tells her?
(a) He thinks she will get over Keenan eventually.
(b) He says he knows she will be fine on her own.
(c) He thinks she is teasing.
(d) He wants to help her.
15. What will happen when Keenan finds the right girl to marry?
(a) The girl will become immortal.
(b) His mother will die.
(c) He will become the Fall King and his wife the Spring Queen.
(d) His mother's reign will be ended.
Short Answer Questions
1. Under what condition does Aislinn say she will go with Keenan?
2. Who is Sasha?
3. Why does Leslie doubt what Leslie tells her?
4. Where is waiting for Donia when she returns to the faery world?
5. What does one faery say that upsets Aislinn?
This section contains 585 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)