|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does one know that a faery is really strong?
(a) They are darker than other faeries.
(b) They have a yellow aura.
(c) They have a blue aura.
(d) They can touch steel more easily than a weaker faery.
2. What style house does Beira maintain?
3. What frame of mind is Aislinn in when she calls Seth after hearing the faeries talking?
4. What does Leslie try to tell Aislinn?
(a) That Seth is interested in her.
(b) That Leslie is interested in her.
(c) That the customer who just came in the store is a faery.
(d) That Seth is not good for her.
5. What does Aislinn envy about others?
(a) That they do not have magic.
(b) That they do not see faeries.
(c) That their parents are still alive.
(d) That they have magic.
6. About what does Aislinn say she is worried?
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) Her college applications.
(c) Prom night.
(d) Her SAT score.
7. Who is posing as a new student?
8. When will the girl stop feeling what has happened to her?
(b) When the boy is free or the right girl comes along.
(c) When she goes to the crone and gets a remedy.
(d) When she is out of the woods.
9. With whom has a girl fallen in love in the Prologue?
(a) A wood sprite.
(b) A dryad.
(c) A faery king.
(d) A satyr.
10. What does Aislinn notice on her way to school?
(a) Several of the boys who usually walk with her to school are not around.
(b) There are more faeries following her than usual.
(c) Her best friend is late.
(d) The wind has turned quite chilly.
11. By what rules has Gram always lived?
(a) Rules for living with the sight.
(b) Rules that her culture imposes upon her.
(c) Rules that the church says one must live by.
(d) No rules; she is a free spirit.
12. Where is waiting for Donia when she returns to the faery world?
(b) One of Keenan's concubines.
(d) No one.
13. Where do Seth and Aislinn go on the way to Aislinn's home?
(a) The video store.
(b) The music store.
(c) The tattoo shop.
(d) The grocery store.
14. What does Aislinn still believe she has to do?
(a) Maintain the illusion that she does not know they are around.
(b) Live far away from the faery kingdom.
(c) Take care of Grams.
(d) Find her mother.
15. What does Beira offer to do for Donia if she does as Beira says?
(a) Let her return to life as a free faery.
(b) Take the chill off Donia.
(c) Let her marry Keenan.
(d) Let her become the Summer Queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Seth found in many books?
2. What is Gram going to about her worry?
3. How does Seth react to what Aislinn tells her?
4. What does Aislinn find at school the next morning?
5. What is changing whether Aislinn likes it or not?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)