|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aislinn still believe she has to do?
(a) Find her mother.
(b) Maintain the illusion that she does not know they are around.
(c) Take care of Grams.
(d) Live far away from the faery kingdom.
2. Where do Seth and Aislinn go on the way to Aislinn's home?
(a) The tattoo shop.
(b) The video store.
(c) The music store.
(d) The grocery store.
3. What is Gram's response to Aislinn's statement about Seth?
(a) Seth is not the right young man for her.
(b) That is Aislinn's problem, not Gram's.
(c) When Aislinn goes to college, she'll forget all about Seth.
(d) There are other fish in the ocean.
4. What does Keenan tell his mother he will do one day?
(a) Kill her.
(b) Be free.
(c) Conquer the faery world.
(d) Make her proud of him.
5. Where does Keenan ask Aislinn to go?
(a) To the carnival.
(b) To the movies.
(c) To the skating rink.
(d) To the park.
6. When will the girl stop feeling what has happened to her?
(a) When she goes to the crone and gets a remedy.
(b) When she is out of the woods.
(d) When the boy is free or the right girl comes along.
7. What does Aislinn say about Seth to her grandmother?
(a) She likes him as a romantic boyfriend, but he just wants to be friends.
(b) She likes him but does not want to spend as much time with him as he wants with her.
(c) She likes him as a friend, but he wants her to be his romantic girlfriend.
(d) She likes him but has not asked him out.
8. What does Aislinn pretend after she slips up?
(a) That she has not seen the wood nymph.
(b) That the satyr appears human.
(c) That she knows the pilot of the plane.
(d) That she cannot see the faeries.
9. By what rules has Gram always lived?
(a) Rules for living with the sight.
(b) No rules; she is a free spirit.
(c) Rules that her culture imposes upon her.
(d) Rules that the church says one must live by.
10. What does the girl grasp to try to fulfill the mission?
(a) The black orb.
(b) The wood distaff.
(c) The silver crystal.
(d) The Winter Queen's staff.
11. Who stands and weeps over Agatha's shell?
(d) No one.
12. Why has she bound that person's power?
(a) Because Keenan is incompetent to rule.
(b) Because Ainsinn is trying to seduce her son.
(c) Because Seth is trying to help Keenan overthrow the Fall Queen.
(d) So Beiria's reign will last longer.
13. What does Aislinn resist all day?
(a) Beira trying to force her to alienate Seth.
(b) Seth trying to protect her.
(c) Donia trying to make Aislinn slip up and admit she can see faeries.
(d) Keenan's charms.
14. Of what is Keenan tired?
(a) His lack of love.
(b) His mother's game.
(c) His inability to do good.
(d) His life in seclusion.
15. What happens to make Aislinn slip up in what she's doing?
(a) A small plane crash lands outside in the street.
(b) A vision of a wood nymph flashes onto the wall.
(c) A satyr crashes through the front display window.
(d) Some faeries arrive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Aislinn is in the park?
2. What does Aislinn say she does not like when she speaks to Keenan at school?
3. About what does Aislinn confide in Seth?
4. What does Beira kill Agatha?
5. What does Seth do as he and Aislinn are talking at his place?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)