1. With whom has a girl fallen in love in the Prologue?
A faery king.
2. What can only the right girl do?
Set the king free.
3. What is said about the girl who is in the forest at the opening of the Prologue?
She is not the right one.
4. What does the girl grasp to try to fulfill the mission?
The Winter Queen's staff.
5. What does the girl feel inside her being?
An icy chill.
6. When will the girl stop feeling what has happened to her?
When the boy is free or the right girl comes along.
This section contains 5,262 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)