|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28 through prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Beira put Keenan to sleep?
(a) Puts a sleeping potion in his wine.
(b) Sings and enchanted song.
(c) Plays an enchanged song on her lyre.
(d) Touches him with the cold of winter.
2. What does Aislinn allow her grandmother to incorrectly assume?
(a) That the faeries cannot get to Aislinn at school or Seth's home.
(b) That Donia is the Summer Queen.
(c) That Keenan is not interested in Aislinn.
(d) That Keenan is not a king.
3. What does Aislinn decide she will do concerning Keenan at school the next day?
(a) Not run or resist.
(b) Forbid Keenan to speak with her.
(c) Ask the principal to make Keenan leave her alone.
(d) As Seth to run interference between her and Keenan.
4. Where is Seth when Aislinn calls him?
(a) Trying to get Keenan to leave Aislinn alone.
(b) Being tied up by Donia.
(c) Right behind her.
5. What happens when Keenan's mother kisses him on the cheek?
(a) Keenan's cheek turns pale.
(b) Keenan's cheek becomes a healthy rose color.
(c) Keenan's cheek bruises.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Aislinn run out of the club?
2. Why does Donia hope she loses?
3. Who is posing as a new student?
4. What does the guard look like to Aislinn?
5. What does Beira threaten Donia with if Donia fails?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)