|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is said about the girl who is in the forest at the opening of the Prologue?
(a) She is unwilling to help.
(b) She is not the right one.
(c) She is afraid to help.
(d) She is too young.
2. How does Seth act when Aislinn calls him?
(a) He is worried.
(b) He flirts with her.
(c) He is aloof.
(d) He is sarcastic.
3. What has Seth found in many books?
(a) The best approach to a career in these times.
(b) Lists of the best colleges to attend.
(c) Wards against faeries.
(d) Who the Summer King is.
4. What does Aislinn make Keenan swear?
(a) That he will leave her alone if she dances with him.
(b) That he will do anything she wants if she will dance with him.
(c) That he wants nothing from her.
(d) That he means her no harm.
5. How many ways are there for Aislinn to avoid becoming a summer girl?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aislinn tell Seth when she gets to his place?
2. What does Leslie try to tell Aislinn?
3. How does one know that a faery is really strong?
4. What does Aislinn want to accept?
5. What does Keenan explain to Aislinn?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)