|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 throug 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Donia wonder if Aislinn can see the fey?
(a) Aislinn jumps when a faery comes up beside her.
(b) By some comments Aislinn makes to Donia.
(c) Aislinn mentions the faery tree.
(d) Aislinn mentions Keenan.
2. What is Gram's response to Aislinn's statement about Seth?
(a) There are other fish in the ocean.
(b) When Aislinn goes to college, she'll forget all about Seth.
(c) Seth is not the right young man for her.
(d) That is Aislinn's problem, not Gram's.
3. Under what circumstances would faeries bother a human?
(a) If a human has magic.
(b) If a human tries to kill any woodland creature.
(c) If a human is in their lands.
(d) If the faeries know the human can see them.
4. What does Beira threaten Donia with if Donia fails?
(a) Making Donia a shade.
(b) Fooling Keenan into thinking Donia is dead.
(c) Cursing Keenan so that he will hate Donia.
(d) Putting her into an eternal sleep with nightmares.
5. How does Seth react to what Aislinn tells her?
(a) He thinks she will get over Keenan eventually.
(b) He says he knows she will be fine on her own.
(c) He wants to help her.
(d) He thinks she is teasing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aislinn still believe she has to do?
2. What can only the right girl do?
3. What does Aislinn's grandmother notice?
4. How does Seth act when Aislinn calls him?
5. Who does Beira mock when she visits the person?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)