|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24 through 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Seth say he will prevent?
(a) Anything bad to happen to Donia and Keenan.
(b) Anyone else from marrying Aislinn.
(c) Beira from harming Aislinn.
(d) The faeries taking Aislinn away from her.
2. How does Aislinn reassure Seth concerning his worry?
(a) That Keenan would not really hurt Aislinn.
(b) That her aunt was able to get free from the faery world.
(c) That she is just playing along so she can find out why Keenan is bothering her.
(d) That her Grams has power over the faeries and has given Aislinn the power.
3. Of what is Keenan tired?
(a) His inability to do good.
(b) His life in seclusion.
(c) His mother's game.
(d) His lack of love.
4. What recipe are Seth and Aislinn choosing?
(a) One to give Seth faery sight.
(b) One to save Donia from eternal cold.
(c) One to make Aislinn repulsive to Keenan.
(d) One that will reveal Aislinn's mother.
5. What does Aislinn admit to Keenan?
(a) That Seth intends to fight him for her.
(b) That her grandmother knows who he is.
(c) That her mother is one of his concubines.
(d) That she knows he is a faery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is with the priest that comes up to Aislinn's locker?
2. What is Aislinn unable to tell Seth?
3. What does Beira want to make certain Aislinn does not do?
4. About what does Aislinn say she is worried?
5. Under what condition does Aislinn say she will go with Keenan?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)