|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24 through 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Beira put Keenan to sleep?
(a) Plays an enchanged song on her lyre.
(b) Touches him with the cold of winter.
(c) Puts a sleeping potion in his wine.
(d) Sings and enchanted song.
2. What does Donia do after Seth leaves her presence?
(b) Searches for the history of Aislinn's family.
(c) Pulls up Seth's search history on the library computer.
(d) Tries to find Beira.
3. Who offers to carry Agatha's shell away?
(a) One of Keenan's guards.
(c) One of Beira's guard.
4. What does Donia give Seth?
(a) Advice about meeting Keenan on Keenan's turf.
(b) An amulet to protect him against hostile faeries.
(c) A recipe for a salve to give him the sight.
(d) A bracelet to give him the sight.
5. What does Beira threaten Donia with if Donia fails?
(a) Making Donia a shade.
(b) Cursing Keenan so that he will hate Donia.
(c) Fooling Keenan into thinking Donia is dead.
(d) Putting her into an eternal sleep with nightmares.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Agatha do upon hearing about Donia's plight?
2. Who walks into Leslie's shop when Aislinn is there?
3. Who stands and weeps over Agatha's shell?
4. Why does Donia hope she loses?
5. With what do Seth's friends arrive?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)