|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 throug 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Donia believe Aislinn cannot see the faeries?
(a) Aislinn jokes about them as if they don't exist.
(b) Donia believes Aislinn can see the fey.
(c) Aislinn does nothing when one of the faeries strokes her hair.
(d) Aislinn does not avoid them when she walks.
2. What did Aislinn's Grams tell her about faeries?
(a) Aislinn must ignore faeries.
(b) Aislinn must acknowledge a faery when she sees one.
(c) Faeries do not exist.
(d) Aislinn should try to kill any faeries she sees.
3. How does Aislinn respond to Seth on the phone?
(a) She reassures him.
(b) She withdraws.
(c) She is hurt.
(d) She resists him.
4. Why do Gram and Aislinn communicate on paper?
(a) So the faeries cannot know what they are saying.
(b) Gram has a curse on her that she cannot talk about faeries.
(c) For fun.
(d) Gram has laryngitis.
5. Who is waiting for Aislinn when she leaves school in the afternoon?
(c) A faery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aislinn find at school the next morning?
2. What does Beira threaten Donia with if Donia fails?
3. What does Aislinn still believe she has to do?
4. How does Beira put Keenan to sleep?
5. Under what circumstances would faeries bother a human?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)