|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gram notice when Aislinn comes home?
(a) That Seth is with her and they are not happy.
(b) That something is wrong.
(c) That Aislinn has a faery kiss on her forehead.
(d) That Aislinn has faery dust in her hair.
2. What is Aislinn doing when she almost slips up and admits she can see faeries?
(a) Talking to Donia.
(b) Reading poetry.
(c) Talking to Seth.
(d) Writing in her journal.
3. Who is Keenan?
(a) The faerie king.
(b) Aislinn's older brother.
(c) Aislinn's best friend.
(d) Aislinn's younger brother.
4. What does Donia know she has to do?
(a) Pretend she does not love Keenan.
(b) Try to convince the next girl not to touch the staff.
(c) Pretend she is happy.
(d) Find a way to destroy the staff.
5. What does Aislinn resist all day?
(a) Keenan's charms.
(b) Donia trying to make Aislinn slip up and admit she can see faeries.
(c) Seth trying to protect her.
(d) Beira trying to force her to alienate Seth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to make Aislinn slip up in what she's doing?
2. Who walks into Leslie's shop when Aislinn is there?
3. When does the carnival disappear?
4. What makes Donia believe Aislinn cannot see the faeries?
5. What does Beira threaten Donia with if Donia fails?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)