Prologue though Chapter 3
• A girl is in the forest with a faerie king who is bound by magic so that only the right girl can set him free. The girl is not the right one.
• She has fallen in love with him so grasps the Winter Queen's staff hoping to break the spell. An icy chill penetrates her being.
• She will feel only the Winter Queen's chill until another girl takes her place or the girl is free.
• Aislinn and Denny are shooting pool. She is better than he but loses a bit of her touch when the faeries enter the pool hall.
• She can see them but does not show it. Her Grams told her from an early age she must ignore the faeries or they will not leave her alone.
• Aislinn loses control and runs from Keenan, the Summer King. She goes to Seth's house and...
This section contains 1,959 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)