Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Maya feel about being pregnant?
2. Why do Momma and Maya go away before Bailey?
3. Where does Maya's father work?
4. What book does Maya read that exposes her to lesbianism?
5. Why is Maya uncomfortable about her new school in San Francisco?
Maya gradually learned to become an activist for black civil rights. Is there any area in your life where you are working for a cause? Explain what you do and if not, write about a cause you believe is good.
If Maya Angelou were your grandmother what would you say to other students who asked you about her?
With her grandmother's stern discipline and religion, her rape and abandonment by both her father and mother, and dealing with racism, Maya had a difficult childhood. How do you think that might have made her the person she became?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)