|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maya say about her senses following her troubles with Mr. Freedman?
(a) They wax and wane.
(b) Colors are muted and sounds are dull.
(c) They are very sensitive.
(d) They are about the same.
2. What do the black women do for the yearly gathering in Stamps?
(c) sew costumes
3. Why is Bailey late getting home one Saturday?
(a) He is beaten by white boys.
(b) He gets drunk on alcohol.
(c) He gets lost in the city.
(d) He goes to a movie.
4. What does Mrs. Cullinan call Maya?
5. How is racism practiced in San Francisco?
(b) there is none
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maya take from Mrs. Flowers when she leaves?
2. How does Dolores feel about Maya?
3. Why does Maya keep quiet about Mr. Freedman's rape of her?
4. What happens to Maya and Bailey after the incident with Mr. Freedman?
5. What does the young Maya think about white people?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)