|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Maya's rank in her graduating class?
(a) in the middle
(c) at the bottom
2. What does Maya decide to do after Mr. Freedman is stopped?
(a) go to college
(b) become a prostitute
(c) run away
(d) never speak to anyone again
3. What do the black women do for the yearly gathering in Stamps?
(d) sew costumes
4. Where does Maya transfer to school?
(a) George Washington High School
(b) Jefferson High School
(c) Edgewater High
(d) San Franciso High
5. What do the blacks ask in regard to the whites and judgment?
(a) How bad is it going to be?
(b) Will the poor get to see the judgment?
(c) When is it going to happen?
(d) Will rich blacks be included?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Maya feel about communication with the dead?
2. How does Maya see the city of San Francisco?
3. What does Maya say about her senses following her troubles with Mr. Freedman?
4. Why does Maya drive the car back to Calexico?
5. An adult Maya suggests that black people survive ___________________.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)