|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bailey feel about the neighbors questions?
(c) he enjoys the spotlight
2. What does Maya admire about Momma?
(a) her strength and power
(b) her beauty
(c) her intelligence
(d) her wealth
3. What is one of Mrs. Cullinan's main problems?
(a) She is an alcoholic.
(b) She is black.
(c) She is uneducated.
(d) She is poor.
4. What are two things that interest the neighbors?
(a) the military and war
(b) farming and owning a store
(c) elevators and white people
(d) corn and tobacco
5. What do the neighbors ask the children about?
(a) their travels
(b) their schooling
(c) their grandmother Baxter
(d) their mother
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Maya's fear of death worse?
2. Who comes to Stamps to get the children?
3. How many times has Momma been married?
4. Who is Reverend Howard Thomas?
5. What do the blacks in Stamps think of Mrs. Flowers?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)