|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maya take from Mrs. Flowers when she leaves?
(a) a piece of jewlery
(b) her gift of books
(c) a satin cushion
(d) her scarf
2. What does Grandma Baxter do?
(a) She is a precinct captain.
(b) She is a singer.
(c) She is a school teacher.
(d) She is a dancer.
3. How does Maya imagine herself when she is very young?
(a) as a woman wearing furs and diamonds
(b) as a super black model
(c) as a white man
(d) as a blonde with blue eyes
4. How does Maya imagine the confrontation between Momma and the dentist?
(a) with Momma hitting him over the head
(b) with Momma wrecking his office
(c) with Momma kicking him out of town
(d) with Momma convincing him to see Maya
5. What does Bailey do for Joyce?
(a) teaches her about boys
(b) teaches her to read
(c) teaches her to write
(d) steals food for her
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Maya and Bailey after the incident with Mr. Freedman?
2. Where does Momma tell Maya and Bailey they will be going to live?
3. Where does Vivian go when she leaves Maya and Momma in St. Louis?
4. Where does Bailey build a hideaway?
5. How does Vivian teach the children about other cultures?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)