|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. An adult Maya suggests that black people survive ___________________.
(a) by arming themselves
(b) by education
(c) in relationship to their dedicated poets
(d) by taking over the government
2. What happens to Mr. Freedman after court?
(a) He runs away.
(b) He rapes her again.
(c) He goes to jail for 20 years.
(d) Maya's uncles kill him.
3. What does Maya hear all night when Uncle Willie is hiding?
(a) blacks singing
(b) his whimpering
(c) the minister preaching
(d) people running and yelling outside
4. Who becomes Maya's first girlfriend?
(a) Millie Hanks
(b) Ruth Potter
(c) Louise Kendricks
(d) Susie Turner
5. How do Maya and Bailey feel when they get Christmas presents from their parents?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Freedman order Maya to do?
2. How does Bailey feel about the neighbors questions?
3. What is Maya's mother by profession?
4. What does Bailey do when someone insults Maya?
5. What does Maya decide to do after Mr. Freedman is stopped?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)