|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 | Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times has Momma been married?
2. What does Maya find out about her parents when she receives Christmas presents from them?
(a) that they are alive
(b) that they dislike their children
(c) that they live in Florida
(d) that they are rich
3. Why do Maya and Bailey dislike the Reverend Thomas?
(a) He never remembers their names.
(b) He smells funny.
(c) He preaches too long.
(d) He pinches them on the cheek.
4. Why does Maya keep quiet about Mr. Freedman's rape of her?
(a) She is afraid of her mother.
(b) She is afraid of the police.
(c) She is afraid he will kill the dog.
(d) She is afraid he will kill Bailey.
5. Where do the children go when they leave Stamps?
(a) they never leave Stamps
(b) to a foster home
(c) to their mother's home
(d) to their aunt's home
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maya admire about Momma?
2. What happens to Mr. Freedman after court?
3. Who comes to Stamps to get the children?
4. What does Maya think of her black skin?
5. Who is Reverend Howard Thomas?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)