|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Bailey gets to St. Louis how long do they stay waiting for their mother?
(a) a year
(b) six months
(c) four days
(d) two weeks
2. How many times has Momma been married?
3. What does Maya think of Mrs. Flowers?
(a) She is too nosy.
(b) She is too educated.
(c) She is mean.
(d) She is the ideal human being.
4. How does segregation affect the attitude of blacks towards whites?
(a) makes the blacks pity the whites
(b) makes the blacks feel contempt towards the whites
(c) makes the blacks admire the whites
(d) makes the blacks hate the whites
5. Who does Maya speak to finally after spending time with Mrs. Flowers?
(a) Uncle Willie
(b) her grandmother
(c) her father
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the biggest gathering of the year in Stamps for black people?
2. Where does Bailey build a hideaway?
3. What is a black person risking to speak to a white person, according to Momma?
4. Why do Maya and Bailey dislike the Reverend Thomas?
5. What happens to Mr. Freedman after court?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)