|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bailey feel about the neighbors questions?
(b) he enjoys the spotlight
2. What does Joyce do that confuses Bailey?
(a) tells him to open his pants
(b) tells him he needs to grow up
(c) tells him about sex
(d) tells him she is a lesbian
3. What does the author say determines the ethics of the people?
(a) the needs of society
(b) parents of children
(c) teaching of the church
(d) the education of citizens
4. What does Bailey do for Joyce?
(a) teaches her about boys
(b) steals food for her
(c) teaches her to write
(d) teaches her to read
5. Who does Vivian marry after Maya has gone to live with her?
(a) no one
(b) Mr. William Hardy
(c) Mr. Clidell
(d) Malcom X
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bailey do in his hideaway?
2. Where does Bailey build a hideaway?
3. What does Maya say about her senses following her troubles with Mr. Freedman?
4. What happens to Joyce?
5. How does Maya feel once she is back in Stamps?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)