1. In the beginning of the book, MLK states that the chill and frost were replaced by what type of spring?
2. How many cities are mentioned to be in civil turmoil in the beginning of "The Negro Revolution-Why 1963"?
3. MLK mentions that the nation could not have been more amazed if what type of machines had turned human and stalked the lands?
4. MLK states that "Undeniably, the Negro had been an object of sympathy and wore" what type of scars?
5. In "The Negro Revolution - Why 1963," MLK states that the nation had come to count on the Negro to endure how?
This section contains 5,757 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)