1. Beverly Daniel Tatum is currently the president of what educational institution?
2. Beverly Daniel Tatum received her B.A. in psychology from which institution?
3. Beverly Daniel Tatum earned her PhD in clinical psychology from which university?
The University of Michigan.
4. Beverly Daniel Tatum received an M.A. in religious studies from which institution?
5. When was 'Why Are All the Black Kids Sitting Together in the Cafeteria?': A Psychologist Explains the Development of Racial Identity published?
6. In Part I, A Definition of Terms, Chapter 1, Defining Racism, Tatum writes that in one course Tatum taught, a child denied that who could be black because she was "beautiful"?
This section contains 4,667 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)