|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Beyond Black and White, Chapter 8, Critical Issues in Latino, American Indian, and Asian Pacific American Identity Development.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to the exercise of authority or power in a burdensome, cruel, or unjust manner?
2. Who elaborated on Erik Erikson's identity model to include identity formation in a variety of life domains?
(a) James Marcia.
(b) Robert Meredith.
(c) Prescott Smith.
(d) Albert Michaels.
3. What concept defined by the author holds the extended family as a reference group for social support?
4. What means extended or arranged in a line?
5. What month is designated as Black History Month in the United States?
Short Answer Questions
1. Tatum conceives of herself as both perceiving and _______ race.
2. What refers to a simplified and standardized conception or image invested with special meaning and held in common by members of a group?
3. Who form the third-largest Hispanic group in the United States?
4. While studying at university, Tatum had what Cross describes as what kind of experience?
5. What refers to a distressing emotion aroused by impending danger, evil, pain, etc., whether the threat is real or imagined?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)