1. What kind of auction is Peter headed for at the beginning of the story?
A rare book auction.
2. What does Peter realize he has forgotten and must return home for in Chapter 1?
3. Where is Peter's house located?
4. What is Peter's manservant named?
5. Who is on the telephone for Lord Wimsey when he returns home?
6. What is the architect which the caller tells Peter about in Chapter 1 working on?
A church roof.
7. What is the name of the architect that the caller tells Peter about in Chapter 1?
This section contains 4,676 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)