|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XI, Chapter XII and Chapter XIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter say is the murderer's motivation for killing Levy?
(a) Revenge for a family member.
2. What is Mr. Levy said to be fastidious about?
(a) Reading the whole newspaper.
(b) Lining up his shoes.
(c) Locking windows and doors.
(d) Folding his worn clothes.
3. What did Julian Freke certify in the murder investigation?
(a) There were no bodies missing from the hospital morgue.
(b) The man in the bathtub had died of natural causes.
(c) The medical students all had alibis for the night of the murder.
(d) The body in the bathtub had been there for fourteen hours.
4. Where does Bunter's informant say Freke went on the night of Levy's disappearance?
(a) To a party.
(b) To a club.
(c) To the market.
(d) To the hospital.
5. Whom does Freke ask to speak to after the proceedings in Chapter 6?
(c) Mr. Thipps.
Short Answer Questions
1. Based on evidence, what work did the dead man do?
2. In Chapter 3, what does Peter say prompted Thipps' arrest?
3. What does Parker think there is no evidence to support in Chapter 7?
4. Who informed the police that Thipps actually came home just before midnight?
5. What does Peter apologize for once arriving at the luncheon in Chapter 7?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)