|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XI, Chapter XII and Chapter XIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Levy's is grave disguised as _____________.
(a) The grave of an animal.
(b) The grave of a doctor.
(c) The grave of the man from the workhouse.
(d) The grave of a royal figure.
2. What did Freke create to fool Levy in Chapter 13?
(a) A telegram.
(b) A telephone call.
(c) A newspaper article.
(d) A report.
3. Which of the following is NOT evidence Peter, Parker, and Bunter find at Levy's house in Chapter 4?
(a) A footprint on the floor.
(b) A hair unlike Levy's own.
(c) A tiny puddle of blood.
(d) An impression on the bed shorter than Levy.
4. Why does Peter decide to invite Milligan to his function in Chapter 13?
(a) Peter's mother asks him to.
(b) Milligan invited Peter to an event.
(c) Milligan turned out not to be the murderer.
(d) Milligan wants to meet Parker.
5. When the doorbell rings, what sort of person is the only one Peter asks his manservant to let in?
(a) An interesting person.
(b) A female person.
(c) An abusive person.
(d) A person in uniform.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter fear will happen if Parker leaves the house in Chapter 10?
2. What lie does Peter ask Bunter to tell in Chapter 7?
3. Why does Peter refuse to reveal who he believes is the muderer in Chapter 9?
4. What was different about one set of fingerprints found at Levy's house?
5. Where did the architect discover a body?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)