|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XI, Chapter XII and Chapter XIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Levy's is grave disguised as _____________.
(a) The grave of a royal figure.
(b) The grave of the man from the workhouse.
(c) The grave of a doctor.
(d) The grave of an animal.
2. What does Peter say is the murderer's motivation for killing Levy?
(b) Revenge for a family member.
3. What is the second book that Peter picks up to read in Chapter 8?
(a) A telephone directory.
(b) An encyclopedia.
(c) A London guidebook.
(d) A "Who's Who" book.
4. What is the architect which the caller tells Peter about in Chapter 1 working on?
(a) A riverside museum.
(b) A library restoration.
(c) A barn conversion.
(d) A church roof.
5. Who does Peter find had been a regular guest of Mr. Levy's?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who purchased the book that Peter reads first in Chapter 8?
2. Where does the police inspector emerge from as Peter leaves the architect's residence?
3. What does Freke have in his hand when Sugg catches him?
4. What does Mr. Piggot say people never remember?
5. What is Peter's manservant named?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)