|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters V and VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Levy said to have oddly left behind at his house in Chapter 2?
(a) His glasses.
(b) His shoes.
(c) His hat.
(d) His briefcase.
2. Who does Peter believe the police inspector suspects in the murder?
(a) The architect's mother.
(b) Levy's wife.
(c) The architect's serving girl.
(d) Levy's business partner.
3. Who tells Sugg to allow Peter access to Thipps' apartment?
(a) The Chief of Scotland Yard.
(c) Mrs. Thipps.
(d) A magistrate.
4. Where does Crimplesham say he lost his glasses?
(a) In a taxi.
(b) On the train.
(c) At a park.
(d) At a resturant.
5. What do Peter, Parker, and Bunter discover the murderer wore during the murder?
(a) A fur coat.
(b) Tall rubber boots.
(c) Rubber gloves.
(d) Protective glasses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the police inspector?
2. What did Mr. Thipps eat when he returned home on the night before the body appeared?
3. What do the investigators deduce from the evidence collected at Levy's home in Chapter 4?
4. Why did Parker think the corpse in the architect's home might be Levy?
5. What does Peter find at Levy's house in Chapter 5?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)