|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters III and IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Levy said to have oddly left behind at his house in Chapter 2?
(a) His briefcase.
(b) His glasses.
(c) His hat.
(d) His shoes.
2. What does Peter realize he has forgotten and must return home for in Chapter 1?
(a) His pocket watch.
(b) His hat.
(c) His catalog.
(d) His wallet.
3. How do the investigators know the dead man had lost his employment?
(a) He looks underfed.
(b) His calluses are softening.
(c) He has bags under his eyes.
(d) His fingernails are long.
4. What is Peter's manservant named?
5. Which of the following is NOT evidence Peter, Parker, and Bunter find at Levy's house in Chapter 4?
(a) An impression on the bed shorter than Levy.
(b) A footprint on the floor.
(c) A tiny puddle of blood.
(d) A hair unlike Levy's own.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is on the telephone for Lord Wimsey when he returns home?
2. What was Levy's wife's first name?
3. Where does the architect live?
4. What had happened to the dead man after he died?
5. What does Peter's manservant ask him to purchase in Chapter 2?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)