|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters III and IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Peter feel about the investigation he is starting in Chapter 2?
2. When the doorbell rings, what sort of person is the only one Peter asks his manservant to let in?
(a) An abusive person.
(b) A female person.
(c) A person in uniform.
(d) An interesting person.
3. Where does Mr. Reuben Levy reside?
(a) Goodge Street.
(b) Lombard Street.
(c) Park Lane.
(d) Gray's Inn Road.
4. What is the name of the architect that the caller tells Peter about in Chapter 1?
(a) Alfred Thorn.
(b) Alfred Tinder.
(c) Alfred Thipps.
(d) Alfred Tubbs.
5. Based on evidence, what work did the dead man do?
(a) He was a painter.
(b) He was a lawyer.
(c) He was a laborer.
(d) He was a veterinarian.
Short Answer Questions
1. With no one offering to help Mrs. Thipps, where does Peter take her?
2. What does Peter tell Milligan his mother is planning in Chapter 4?
3. What is the occupation of the man Levy's wife's family wanted her to marry?
4. Where does the architect live?
5. Why was there an outcry when Levy's wife decided to marry him?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)