|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters IX and X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had happened to the dead man after he died?
(a) His hair was trimmed.
(b) His teeth were cleaned.
(c) His arm was broken.
(d) He was shaved.
2. What does Peter say of the killer in Chapter 3?
(a) The killer thinks of himself as a genius.
(b) The killer isn't very fastidious.
(c) The killer underestimates the police.
(d) The killer has a sense of humor.
3. Who is Mrs. Munns?
(a) The Dowager's friend.
(b) Bunter's trainee.
(c) Peter's neighbor.
(d) Parker's housekeeper.
4. What does Parker give Freke when he encounters him at night in Chapter 10?
(a) A taxi
(b) A newspaper.
(d) An umbrella.
5. What smell does Parker wake up to in Chapter 5?
(a) Burned porridge.
(b) Bacon and eggs.
(c) Freshly baked scones.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what does Peter say prompted Thipps' arrest?
2. Who informed the police that Thipps actually came home just before midnight?
3. Why does Milligan agree to see Peter?
4. Where does Peter NOT suggest the note be distributed?
5. What does the Dowager say in regard to her son's health in Chapter 9?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)