|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters IX and X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Crimplesham say to his junior partner after Peter leaves in Chapter 5?
(a) He would like a cup of tea.
(b) He suspects the police will be visiting soon.
(c) Tales of Wimsey's charm have been exaggerated.
(d) Someone had just been impersonating Lord Wimsey.
2. What was different about one set of fingerprints found at Levy's house?
(a) There was a scar on one thumb.
(b) It was missing the pinky finger.
(c) It had a ring impression.
(d) The prints were much larger than Levy's.
3. What does Gladys admit to doing on the night before the body appeared?
(a) Falling asleep early.
(b) Stepping out with her boyfriend.
(c) Opening the window for air.
(d) Letting a stranger use Thipps' telephone.
4. What smell does Parker wake up to in Chapter 5?
(a) Bacon and eggs.
(b) Freshly baked scones.
(c) Burned porridge.
5. Who telephones Parker in Chapter 5?
(d) The Dowager.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of person does Peter suspect committed the murder in Chapter 9?
2. How old is Mr. Crimplesham?
3. Where does Bunter's informant say Freeke had gone with his guest on the night he disappeared?
4. Based on evidence, what work did the dead man do?
5. What is Freke said to admire in Chapter 10?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)