|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters IX and X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was different about one set of fingerprints found at Levy's house?
(a) It was missing the pinky finger.
(b) The prints were much larger than Levy's.
(c) There was a scar on one thumb.
(d) It had a ring impression.
2. Where does Peter sit while arguing with Sugg?
(a) On a tree stump.
(b) In Thipps' rocking chair.
(c) On a police car.
(d) On a stairwell.
3. In Chapter 3, what does Peter say prompted Thipps' arrest?
(a) Thipps' insistance that he was the murderer.
(b) Thipps' abuse of the police officers.
(c) Thipps' refusal to explain the bruise on his face.
(d) Thipps' suspicious knowledge about Levy's disappearance.
4. Where does Bunter's informant say Freke went on the night of Levy's disappearance?
(a) To the market.
(b) To the hospital.
(c) To a party.
(d) To a club.
5. What kind of person does Peter suspect committed the murder in Chapter 9?
(a) A pathetic person.
(b) A respectable person.
(c) An important person.
(d) A surprising person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Crimplesham say to his junior partner after Peter leaves in Chapter 5?
2. What is the servant Gladys' surname?
3. Which of the following is NOT evidence Peter, Parker, and Bunter find at Levy's house in Chapter 4?
4. What is Crimplesham's first name?
5. What does Bunter organize in the kitchen at Levy's house?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)