|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What workplace practice does Bill describe as demeaning and low quality?
(a) Written warnings.
(b) Employee meetings.
2. According to Bill, what are most people uneasy about?
(a) People that are too similar.
(b) People that are different.
(c) People that are quiet.
(d) People that are loud.
3. What took Bill several years to learn?
(a) Which angles to use when being filmed for television.
(b) How to combat corruption in the broadcast news business.
(c) How to look natural on television.
(d) Which people to get advice from before appearing on television.
4. What reason does Bill give for his precaution when talking with people?
(a) Some people are not knowledgeable.
(b) Many people are not knowledgeable.
(c) Many people are not honest.
(d) Some people are not honest.
5. According to Bill, what type of people should be avoided?
(a) Ignorant people.
(b) Emotionally unstable people.
(c) Stubborn people.
(d) Needy people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following sayings is not included in the section covering some of Bill's mistakes?
2. When someone makes a mistake, how does Bill think they should respond?
3. How does Bill describe the United States?
4. What was the charge that Bill made when he petitioned the State Bar after the case?
5. What is the title of the tenth Chapter of Who's Looking Out for You?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are some of the reasons why Bill supports the Iraq war?
2. According to Bill, what aspects of America make it possible for anyone to rise up and achieve fame or success?
3. How did Walter Cronkite prove Bill's point of media bias?
4. What was Bill's experience at Inside Edition?
5. What are Bill's thoughts on tolerance?
6. What is one of the inspiring messages that contribute to the main theme of the conclusion to Who's Looking Out for You?
7. What did the investigation by the California State Bar find?
8. What is Bill's advice to people pertaining to the courts?
9. According to Bill, how do the media and politicians overlook the problems in the inner cities?
10. According to Bill, what types of things should be avoided when a person hopes to limit the number of mistakes they make?
This section contains 934 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)