|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the time of network bias, how many Americans supported the decision to go to war against Iraq?
(a) The country was split.
(b) A majority.
(c) A minority.
(d) The views of Americans were not analyzed.
2. According to Bill, what is the only recourse people have in dealing with the legal system?
(a) To hire a good lawyer.
(b) To become educated about how the corrupt politics work.
(c) To stay as far away from it as possible.
(d) To elect an official who will fight it.
3. Based on Bill's advice in the last chapter, how should you think about something that someone is telling you?
(a) You should try to prove it incorrect.
(b) You should try to ignore it.
(c) You should try to prove it correct.
(d) You should try to access it.
4. According to Bill, what is the secret to discipline?
(a) To make a combination of major and minor mistakes.
(b) To make as few mistakes as possible.
(c) To never make any mistakes.
(d) To make only minor mistakes.
5. What does the law club that Bill references include?
(a) Only lawyers.
(b) Only lawyers and judges.
(c) Only lawyers and cops.
(d) Lawyers, judges, and cops.
6. According to Bill, what type of people should be avoided?
(a) Ignorant people.
(b) Needy people.
(c) Emotionally unstable people.
(d) Stubborn people.
7. According to Bill, what makes it possible for a common man to achieve fame and success?
(a) The country's reputation.
(b) The country's political system.
(c) The country's financial status.
(d) The country's atmosphere.
8. Which of the following is not included in the list of things that Bill thinks can lead to mistakes?
9. How does the law "club" that Bill describes operate?
(a) Mostly within the law, except for a few exceptions.
(b) It operates above the law half of the time and within the law the other half of the time.
(c) Above the law.
(d) Within the law.
10. How should a person build self-confidence, according to Bill in Chapter 10?
(a) By never doubting themselves.
(b) By developing an ego.
(c) Without becoming cocky.
(d) Without becoming cautious.
11. What did Bill's show, The Factor, compare leading up to the war?
(a) Book titles.
(b) Newspaper headlines.
(c) Book sales.
(d) Newspaper sales.
12. How should a person not act, according to Bill in Chapter 10?
13. Who did the defense lawyers ruthlessly attack, drawing Bill's attention and complaint?
(a) The parents of the victim.
(b) The victim.
(c) The parents of a victim in another case.
(d) A victim in another case.
14. What workplace practice does Bill describe as demeaning and low quality?
(a) Employee meetings.
(d) Written warnings.
15. When did Bill plan on leaving Inside Edition?
(a) After the fourth season.
(b) After the sixth season.
(c) After the fifth season.
(d) After the seventh season.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of the following is not something that Bill learned on his way to success?
2. According to Bill, what should a person work to do?
3. Who was not contacted regarding the claims that Bill made against the defense lawyers?
4. What is an internationalist country?
5. When someone makes a mistake, how does Bill think they should respond?
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)