1. How does Bill O'Reilly describe himself politically?
2. As stated in Chapter 1, what is there a huge gap between in the United States?
3. According to Bill, what effect does having children out of wedlock have?
4. How are fathers who abandon their children punished?
5. At the time Who's Looking Out for You? was written, what percentage of American children were born out of wedlock?
6. Based on estimation, what percentage of mothers who have children in their teens will be poor for the rest of their lives?
This section contains 5,241 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)