|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Here's to You.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did singer, Julio Iglesias snub his own son?
(a) As a joke.
(b) To prove a point.
(c) To prevent his son from pursuing a music career.
(d) For media attention.
2. What took Bill several years to learn?
(a) Which angles to use when being filmed for television.
(b) How to combat corruption in the broadcast news business.
(c) Which people to get advice from before appearing on television.
(d) How to look natural on television.
3. What state did Bill file a complaint in pertaining to defense lawyers?
4. What show was Bill on when he had a heated discussion about celebrity responsibilities?
(a) The Tonight Show.
(b) Good Morning America.
(c) The Late, Late Show.
(d) The Today Show.
5. Where is the "Big Dig" highway located that Bill uses as an example in Chapter 3?
(a) San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the legal system growing?
2. According to Bill, what was his father's downfall?
3. According to Bill, when will the corruption in the legal system be taken care of?
4. What does Bill think is an example of something that the government does well?
5. How has student morality been affected by the increase of secularism?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)