|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Here's to You.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Bill give for his precaution when talking with people?
(a) Some people are not knowledgeable.
(b) Many people are not knowledgeable.
(c) Many people are not honest.
(d) Some people are not honest.
2. What did Bill hope to accomplish while anchoring Inside Edition?
(a) Covering hard news.
(b) Covering political stories.
(c) Maintaining the entertainment aspect of the show.
(d) Changing the format to righting wrongs.
3. According to Bill, how will a normal citizen fare when dealing with the law club?
(a) They will be ignored.
(b) They will be treated especially well.
(c) They will pay dearly.
(d) They will pay a small price.
4. What kind of justice did cops use when Bill's grandfather patrolled the streets?
(a) A loose version of vigilante justice.
(b) A complex version of justice that tried to address too many problems.
(c) A strict version of vigilante justice.
(d) A simple version of justice that ignored many of the problems.
5. Which network did Peter Arnett work for when he joined many Hollywood actors in falsely predicting the war would be a disaster?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Bill, what types of images and sounds flood television and radio?
2. What word does Bill use to describe nature because it points to the existence of a higher power?
3. What stand does Bill think the Catholic Church may not be willing to take?
4. When does Bill think that organized religion can be a good influence?
5. Which one of the following does Bill not consider a good journalist?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)