|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8: Minority Report.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What stand does Bill think the Catholic Church may not be willing to take?
(a) Defending freedom.
(b) Calling out evil.
(c) Defending justice.
(d) Calling out ignorance.
2. How long before the Malvo sniper case did INS refuse to deport Malvo when they had the chance?
(a) Nearly a year.
(b) Over a year.
(c) Several months.
(d) Nearly one month.
3. What show was Bill on when he had a heated discussion about celebrity responsibilities?
(a) Good Morning America.
(b) The Tonight Show.
(c) The Today Show.
(d) The Late, Late Show.
4. How are parents seen when they speak out against promiscuous celebrities?
5. Which company does Bill use as an example of the government's inability to run an effective business?
(b) Union Pacific.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the rate of minority illegitimacy for young black women?
2. According to research, how do people who pray compare to people who do not?
3. What word does Bill use to describe nature because it points to the existence of a higher power?
4. What event was Bill at when one of his comments was taken out of context?
5. How many years did President Bush request Clinton's presidential records be kept confidential?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)