|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8: Minority Report.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people died because of Malvo's attacks?
2. Who gets the majority of the money when a person wins a court case?
(a) The lawyers.
(b) The person who won.
(c) The judges.
(d) The state that the case takes place in.
3. Which state's Circuit Court of Appeals has declared the Pledge of Allegiance "unconstitutional" do to the inclusion of God?
4. What did Hussein's actions threaten, increasing the importance for war?
(a) The peace treaty reinforced in 1991.
(b) The lives of the Iraqi people.
(c) The stability of the Iraqi government.
(d) The neighboring countries.
5. What is the basis of the Judeo-Christian philosophy that founded America?
(a) Neither spirituality nor morality.
(b) Spirituality and morality.
(c) Only spirituality.
(d) Only morality.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far back do some of Bill's loyal friendships go?
2. What is the example Bill gives in Chapter 2 to illustrate the importance of trust in a friendship?
3. What does Bill think is an example of something that the government does well?
4. When did Bill begin analyzing the network coverage of the Iraq War?
5. What did Clinton do as President when he received information that Al Qaeda was a threat?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)