|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8: Minority Report.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of policy did the cops have on drug addicts when Bill's grandfather worked as an officer?
(a) A lot of tolerance.
(b) No tolerance.
(c) Very little tolerance.
(d) Moderate tolerance.
2. What does Bill think that many people spend too much time doing?
(a) Feeling sorry for others.
(b) Feeling sorry for themselves.
(c) Worrying about making new friends.
(d) Worrying about keeping friends.
3. What has the phrase, "Christmas holiday" been replaced with by some schools?
(a) Winter holiday.
(b) Solstice vacation.
(c) Winter vacation.
(d) Solstice holiday.
4. What town does Bill use in Chapter 8 to point out the tolerance of drug activity?
(b) San Francisco.
(d) St. Louis.
5. How does Bill view the media in the cultural battle taking place?
(a) They are on neither side.
(b) They are on the wrong side.
(c) They are on the right side.
(d) They are trying to be on both sides.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of people does Bill think should not be "fixed"?
2. How many defense lawyers had acted unethically, according to the complaint Bill filed?
3. At the time Who's Looking Out for You? was written, what percentage of American children were born out of wedlock?
4. What did Walter Cronkite label the Iraq War in order to criticize the Bush administration?
5. Which one of the following is not an example of a liberal newspaper?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)