|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8: Minority Report.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bill consider himself a threat to the mainstream media?
(a) He is attacked personally, but not consistently.
(b) He is not attacked consistently or personally.
(c) He is attacked consistently, but not personally.
(d) He is attacked both consistently and personally.
2. What state did Bill file a complaint in pertaining to defense lawyers?
3. When Who's Looking Out for You? was written, what percentage of Americans attended a church?
(a) Eighty percent.
(b) Seventy percent.
(c) Fifty percent.
(d) Sixty percent.
4. According to research, how do people who pray compare to people who do not?
(a) They are neither healthier nor suffer from less stress.
(b) They are healthier and suffer from less stress.
(c) They suffer from less stress, but are not necessarily healthier.
(d) They are healthier, but suffer from the same amount of stress.
5. What does Bill warn leads to disaster in the second chapter?
(c) Bad advice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hussein's actions threaten, increasing the importance for war?
2. What was the outcome of the case that Bill complained about?
3. As Bill states at the end of Chapter 1, what is the primary responsibility of a parent?
4. What other war does Bill use to reveal Cronkite's hypocrisy?
5. What kind of a problem does Bill Moyers of PBS have?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)