|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: God Help Us.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bill view the media in the cultural battle taking place?
(a) They are on the wrong side.
(b) They are on neither side.
(c) They are trying to be on both sides.
(d) They are on the right side.
2. How many years did President Bush request Clinton's presidential records be kept confidential?
(a) Sixty five.
(b) Eight five.
(c) Seventy five.
(d) Thirty five.
3. What does Bill warn leads to disaster in the second chapter?
(b) Bad advice.
4. Which state's Circuit Court of Appeals has declared the Pledge of Allegiance "unconstitutional" do to the inclusion of God?
5. Where does Bill think the television and Internet access should be in a house with children?
(a) In each child's room.
(b) In the garage.
(c) In only the oldest child's room.
(d) In the family room.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Bill states at the end of Chapter 1, what is the primary responsibility of a parent?
2. What suggestion does Bill make in evaluating friends?
3. According to Bill, what kind of advantage do people of privilege have in finding friends?
4. What percentage of felons in California are illegal aliens?
5. Which celebrity debated with Bill on why the Taliban was attacked after 9/11?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)