|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: God Help Us.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do journalists rank on the polls?
(a) Way below lawyers and car salesmen.
(b) Near lawyers and car salesmen.
(c) Way above lawyers and car salesmen.
(d) Journalists are not polled.
2. According to Bill in Chapter 2, what intensifies the behavior of adults?
(a) Their families.
(b) The government.
(c) The media.
(d) Their friends.
3. Based on estimation, what percentage of mothers who have children in their teens will be poor for the rest of their lives?
(b) Three quarters.
(d) One quarter.
4. As stated in Chapter 4, what has led to the decline of the network news ratings?
(a) Media bias.
(b) The Internet.
(c) Boring hosts.
(d) A general lack of interest in the news.
5. According to Bill, what effect does having children out of wedlock have?
(a) It does a disservice to the parents.
(b) It has no effect on the children or the parents.
(c) It does a disservice to the children.
(d) It has a positive effect on the children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bill state is the hardest part of looking back at bad parents?
2. What is the key given in Chapter 2 to attracting good friendships?
3. At the time Who's Looking Out for You? was written, what percentage of American children were born out of wedlock?
4. When Who's Looking Out for You? was written, how many unaccountable illegal aliens were estimated to be in the country?
5. What is the example Bill gives in Chapter 2 to illustrate the importance of trust in a friendship?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)