|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: God Help Us.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which celebrity debated with Bill on why the Taliban was attacked after 9/11?
(a) Susan Sarandon.
(b) George Clooney.
(c) Rosie O'Donnell.
(d) Phil Donahue.
2. According to Bill, what was his father's downfall?
(a) His intelligence.
(b) His temper.
(c) His inflexibility.
(d) His flexibility.
3. What point about the media does Bill make at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) The media is not a parent's friend.
(b) The media is unbiased.
(c) The media is not a politician's friend.
(d) The media is biased.
4. When does Bill think that organized religion can be a good influence?
(a) When it is used to further a political agenda.
(b) When it is not used to belittle other religions.
(c) When church is attended consistently.
(d) When church is attended moderately.
5. How far back do some of Bill's loyal friendships go?
(a) Thirty years.
(b) Forty years.
(c) Fifty years.
(d) Twenty years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years did Bill's father work hard at a place where he was suspicious of everyone?
2. Which state's Circuit Court of Appeals has declared the Pledge of Allegiance "unconstitutional" do to the inclusion of God?
3. How does Bill view the media in the cultural battle taking place?
4. Which Founder linked the ability to self-govern with the moral path of the Ten Commandments?
5. Which one of the following is not listed by Bill as a way that religion can help people?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)