|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: God Help Us.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are parents seen when they speak out against promiscuous celebrities?
2. What have secularists made nearly impossible to exist?
(a) Laws encouraging religion.
(b) Public freedom of religion.
(c) Private freedom of religion.
(d) Laws defending religion.
3. Which organization did Bill take issue with after they did not get money raised in a 9/11 fundraiser?
(a) The United Way.
(b) Foundation for American Veterans.
(c) The Red Cross.
(d) Firefighters Charitable Foundation.
4. Which one of the following is not one of the reasonable guidelines that parents should have?
(a) Limiting media influences.
(b) Always being available.
(c) Earning a high income.
(d) Showing the value of education.
5. At the time Who's Looking Out for You? was written, what percentage of American children were born out of wedlock?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Bill's father handle situations?
2. What does Bill warn leads to disaster in the second chapter?
3. Why did singer, Julio Iglesias snub his own son?
4. When does Bill think that organized religion can be a good influence?
5. How does Bill O'Reilly describe himself politically?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)