|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: My Country 'Tis of Thee.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the primary weakness of Bill's father?
(a) His inability to trust family.
(b) His inability to trust friends.
(c) His inability to trust anyone.
(d) His inability to trust friends and family.
2. How did Bill's father feel about his situation?
3. How many people died because of Malvo's attacks?
4. What is the thought of saving up for something considered in current times?
5. How long before the Malvo sniper case did INS refuse to deport Malvo when they had the chance?
(a) Nearly a year.
(b) Nearly one month.
(c) Over a year.
(d) Several months.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the time Who's Looking Out for You? was written, what percentage of American children were born out of wedlock?
2. According to Bill, what kind of advantage do people of privilege have in finding friends?
3. How does Bill describe Clinton as President?
4. What is the example Bill gives in Chapter 2 to illustrate the importance of trust in a friendship?
5. As Bill states at the end of Chapter 1, what is the primary responsibility of a parent?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)