|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2: It's My Party.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bill describe many of the adults in the United States?
(a) Self-absorbed, but not superficial.
(b) Neither self-absorbed nor superficial.
(c) Superficial, but not self-absorbed.
(d) Self-absorbed and superficial.
2. What suggestion does Bill make in evaluating friends?
(a) Watch how they treat other people.
(b) Listen to how they talk about other people.
(c) Listen to how they talk about themselves.
(d) Watch how they treat themselves.
3. Where does Bill think the television and Internet access should be in a house with children?
(a) In the family room.
(b) In only the oldest child's room.
(c) In each child's room.
(d) In the garage.
4. What is the thought of saving up for something considered in current times?
5. According to the conclusion of Chapter 2, what is one of the best things in life?
(a) Finding a real group of friends.
(b) Finding a large group of friends.
(c) Finding a unique group of friends.
(d) Finding a small group of friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Bill in Chapter 2, what should people not allow to define who they are?
2. Why did singer, Julio Iglesias snub his own son?
3. How many years did Bill's father work hard at a place where he was suspicious of everyone?
4. According to Bill, what was his father's downfall?
5. As Bill states at the end of Chapter 1, what is the primary responsibility of a parent?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)