|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2: It's My Party.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Bill's father handle situations?
(a) He correctly analyzed them, and was not afraid to act.
(b) He incorrectly analyzed them, and was afraid to act.
(c) He incorrectly analyzed them, but was not afraid to act.
(d) He correctly analyzed them, but was afraid to act.
2. How does Bill O'Reilly describe himself politically?
(c) Both a Republican and a Democrat.
3. How are fathers who abandon their children punished?
4. What does Bill think many people make excuses for?
(a) Keeping bad people in their lives.
(b) Listening to bad people in their lives.
(c) Wanting bad people in their lives.
(d) Looking for bad people to include in their lives.
5. What does Bill state is the hardest part of looking back at bad parents?
(a) Learning from their mistakes.
(b) Learning to drop the anger and bitterness.
(c) Learning to appreciate the positive things.
(d) Learning why they made mistakes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of people does Bill think should not be "fixed"?
2. Based on estimation, what percentage of mothers who have children in their teens will be poor for the rest of their lives?
3. Where does Bill think the television and Internet access should be in a house with children?
4. What is the thought of saving up for something considered in current times?
5. As Bill states at the end of Chapter 1, what is the primary responsibility of a parent?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)