|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2: It's My Party.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bill state is the hardest part of looking back at bad parents?
(a) Learning from their mistakes.
(b) Learning to drop the anger and bitterness.
(c) Learning why they made mistakes.
(d) Learning to appreciate the positive things.
2. How did Bill's father feel about his situation?
3. What is the thought of saving up for something considered in current times?
4. What does Bill appreciate about his friends?
(a) Their stubbornness.
(b) Their sense of humor.
(c) Their directness.
(d) Their honesty.
5. Based on estimation, what percentage of mothers who have children in their teens will be poor for the rest of their lives?
(b) Three quarters.
(c) One quarter.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Bill in Chapter 2, what should people not allow to define who they are?
2. According to Bill, what type of people does not make real friendships?
3. What was the primary weakness of Bill's father?
4. How many years did Bill's father work hard at a place where he was suspicious of everyone?
5. What does Bill think many people make excuses for?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)