|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2: It's My Party.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far back do some of Bill's loyal friendships go?
(a) Thirty years.
(b) Fifty years.
(c) Forty years.
(d) Twenty years.
2. What can stop the cycle of parental abuse?
(c) Effort and conviction.
(d) Sympathy and understanding.
3. As stated in Chapter 1, what is there a huge gap between in the United States?
(a) Legality and responsibility.
(b) Illegality and irresponsibility.
(c) Illegality and responsibility.
(d) Legality and irresponsibility.
4. Based on estimation, what percentage of mothers who have children in their teens will be poor for the rest of their lives?
(a) Three quarters.
(d) One quarter.
5. How does Bill O'Reilly describe himself politically?
(b) Both a Republican and a Democrat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bill state is the hardest part of looking back at bad parents?
2. What kind of people does Bill think should not be "fixed"?
3. Why did singer, Julio Iglesias snub his own son?
4. What is the key given in Chapter 2 to attracting good friendships?
5. According to Bill in Chapter 2, what should people not allow to define who they are?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)