|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9: Errors in Judgment.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What stand does Bill think the Catholic Church may not be willing to take?
(a) Defending justice.
(b) Calling out evil.
(c) Calling out ignorance.
(d) Defending freedom.
2. How did Bill consider Peter Jennings while at ABC?
(a) Only a friend.
(b) A powerful ally and friend.
(c) Only a powerful ally.
(d) Neither a friend nor an ally.
3. What were Fox News Channel reporters told not to do when covering the Iraq War?
(b) Take sides.
4. According to Bill, what kind of advantage do people of privilege have in finding friends?
(a) They have a distinct advantage.
(b) It depends on how privileged they are.
(c) They have no advantage.
(d) They have a slight advantage.
5. When was Bill working at CBS?
(a) In the early nineties.
(b) In the late eighties.
(c) In the late nineties.
(d) In the early eighties.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has the phrase, "Christmas holiday" been replaced with by some schools?
2. What workplace practice does Bill describe as demeaning and low quality?
3. As Bill explains in Chapter 8, in a politically correct world, what happens when a white person attempts to discuss minority statistics?
4. What is the new name Bill has given the hypocritical group, the ACLU?
5. How did Bill's father feel about his situation?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)