|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9: Errors in Judgment.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Based on Bill's analysis, how many networks had an overwhelmingly biased coverage featuring anti-war protesters?
(a) Two out of three.
(b) Three out of three.
(c) One out of three.
2. How many defense lawyers had acted unethically, according to the complaint Bill filed?
3. According to Bill, what was his father's downfall?
(a) His temper.
(b) His intelligence.
(c) His inflexibility.
(d) His flexibility.
4. As Bill explains in Chapter 6, what is the problem with using a "world consensus"?
(a) It addresses too many problems that have nothing to do with America.
(b) It does not put America's best interest first.
(c) It ignores many problems for less than half of the countries.
(d) It ignores many problems for over half of the other countries.
5. What stand does Bill think the Catholic Church may not be willing to take?
(a) Calling out ignorance.
(b) Defending justice.
(c) Defending freedom.
(d) Calling out evil.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Who's Looking Out for You? was written, what percentage of Americans attended a church?
2. What was the original intent of the Founders of the Constitution, pertaining to religion?
3. How far back do some of Bill's loyal friendships go?
4. What does Bill think many people make excuses for?
5. How does the ACLU label those who dispute them?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)