|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9: Errors in Judgment.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following sayings is not included in the section covering some of Bill's mistakes?
(a) To err is human, to forgive is divine.
(b) Two wrongs don't make a right.
(c) Bad decisions lead to bad outcomes.
(d) Chaos always creates more chaos.
2. According to Bill, what type of people should be avoided?
(a) Stubborn people.
(b) Ignorant people.
(c) Needy people.
(d) Emotionally unstable people.
3. How does Bill find the country compared to the way it was a hundred years ago?
(a) It is hardly recognizable.
(b) It is similar, but some parts have changed.
(c) It is mostly similar.
(d) It is very similar.
4. Which one of the following is not a reason that Bill provides to support the Iraq War?
(a) The increase of oil for America.
(b) The use of Iraq as a terrorist refuge.
(c) Hussein's refusal to follow the U.N. mandates.
(d) The 1991 Kuwaiti invasion.
5. What type of evidence was presented at the trial in the case that Bill filed a complaint about?
(d) Eye witness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bill think many people make excuses for?
2. How many years did Bill's father work hard at a place where he was suspicious of everyone?
3. How does Bill describe Pope John Paul II's objections to the Iraq War?
4. According to Bill, where do many social problems start?
5. What is it that Bill thinks made the stars what they are today?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)