|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9: Errors in Judgment.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Bill working at CBS?
(a) In the early eighties.
(b) In the late eighties.
(c) In the early nineties.
(d) In the late nineties.
2. How many years did Bill's father work hard at a place where he was suspicious of everyone?
(b) Thirty five.
(d) Twenty five.
3. According to Bill, what drives the inequality of law enforcement?
(a) It is more about class than race.
(b) It is more about race than class.
(c) It is more about status than wealth.
(d) It is more about wealth than status.
4. What stand does Bill think the Catholic Church may not be willing to take?
(a) Defending freedom.
(b) Calling out evil.
(c) Calling out ignorance.
(d) Defending justice.
5. As Bill explains in Chapter 6, what is the problem with using a "world consensus"?
(a) It does not put America's best interest first.
(b) It ignores many problems for less than half of the countries.
(c) It addresses too many problems that have nothing to do with America.
(d) It ignores many problems for over half of the other countries.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far back do some of Bill's loyal friendships go?
2. According to Bill, what happens to uncontrolled brutality?
3. According to Bill, what is the secret to discipline?
4. What is the new "spirit of selfishness"?
5. When did Bill plan on leaving Inside Edition?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)