|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: My Country 'Tis of Thee.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far back do some of Bill's loyal friendships go?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Thirty years.
(c) Fifty years.
(d) Forty years.
2. What did the animosity between Clinton and FBI Director, Louis Freeh, cause?
(a) A lack of foreign intelligence.
(b) A lack of domestic intelligence.
(c) A number of miscommunications at the FBI.
(d) A number of miscommunications at the White House.
3. What kind of people does Bill think should not be "fixed"?
(a) People who consistently demonstrate odd behavior.
(b) People who have demonstrated selfish behavior one to five times.
(c) People who have demonstrated selfish behavior one time.
(d) People who consistently demonstrate bad behavior.
4. According to Bill in Chapter 2, what intensifies the behavior of adults?
(a) The government.
(b) Their friends.
(c) The media.
(d) Their families.
5. According to Bill, what kind of advantage do people of privilege have in finding friends?
(a) They have a distinct advantage.
(b) It depends on how privileged they are.
(c) They have no advantage.
(d) They have a slight advantage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What percentage of felons in California are illegal aliens?
2. What does Bill appreciate about his friends?
3. How does Bill O'Reilly describe himself politically?
4. How does Bill find the country compared to the way it was a hundred years ago?
5. At the time Who's Looking Out for You? was written, what percentage of American children were born out of wedlock?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)