|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: The Holy War.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bill appreciate about his friends?
(a) Their honesty.
(b) Their stubbornness.
(c) Their sense of humor.
(d) Their directness.
2. Which one of the following is not listed by Bill as a way that religion can help people?
(a) It helps people prosper financially.
(b) It helps people make moral distinctions.
(c) It helps people get through life.
(d) It helps people deal with stress.
3. When Who's Looking Out for You? was written, how many unaccountable illegal aliens were estimated to be in the country?
(a) Three million.
(b) Over eight million.
(c) Five million.
(d) Under four million.
4. What is the example Bill gives in Chapter 2 to illustrate the importance of trust in a friendship?
(a) A person who tried to take advantage of him.
(b) A person who was taken advantage of by someone he considered a friend.
(c) A person who tried to take advantage of a friend of his.
(d) A person who was constantly afraid that a friend of theirs would take advantage of them.
5. What was the original intent of the Founders of the Constitution, pertaining to religion?
(a) To have no government endorsed religion.
(b) To have no public religion.
(c) To have only one government endorsed religion.
(d) To have only two government endorsed religions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bill think is an example of something that the government does well?
2. According to the conclusion of Chapter 2, what is one of the best things in life?
3. What did Bill's show, The Factor, compare leading up to the war?
4. When Who's Looking Out for You? was written, what percentage of Americans attended a church?
5. How has student morality been affected by the increase of secularism?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)