|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: The Holy War.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are parents seen when they speak out against promiscuous celebrities?
2. What kind of a problem does Bill Moyers of PBS have?
(a) An overexposure problem.
(b) An ethical problem.
(c) A credibility problem.
(d) A financial problem.
3. According to Bill, what is considered "oppressive" in public schools?
(a) The teaching of history.
(b) The teaching of morality.
(c) The curriculum in schools located in wealthier neighborhoods.
(d) The competitive games in gym class.
4. How does Bill describe Pope John Paul II's objections to the Iraq War?
5. Which one of the following is not an example of a liberal newspaper?
(a) The Boston Globe.
(b) The Wall Street Journal.
(c) The Los Angeles Times.
(d) The New York Times.
Short Answer Questions
1. What suggestion does Bill make in evaluating friends?
2. According to Bill in Chapter 2, what should people not allow to define who they are?
3. What type of slant does Fox News have with its programming?
4. What does Bill think is an example of something that the government does well?
5. How many years did President Bush request Clinton's presidential records be kept confidential?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)