|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: The Holy War.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the primary weakness of Bill's father?
(a) His inability to trust friends and family.
(b) His inability to trust family.
(c) His inability to trust friends.
(d) His inability to trust anyone.
2. How do the liberal Supreme Court Justices regard the Founders' belief that America is a God fearing nation?
(a) They agree with it.
(b) They only agree with it when it fits in with their agenda.
(c) They do not understand it.
(d) They do not agree with it.
3. According to Bill, how should journalists approach the news in current times?
(a) They should be hesitant to report any corruption in government.
(b) They should be watchful of government, but not angry.
(c) They should be careful not to offend anyone in the government when reporting corruption.
(d) They should be angry about the corruption and lies in government.
4. What does Bill appreciate about his friends?
(a) Their sense of humor.
(b) Their honesty.
(c) Their directness.
(d) Their stubbornness.
5. Which organization did Bill take issue with after they did not get money raised in a 9/11 fundraiser?
(a) Firefighters Charitable Foundation.
(b) The United Way.
(c) Foundation for American Veterans.
(d) The Red Cross.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the new name Bill has given the hypocritical group, the ACLU?
2. What is the new "spirit of selfishness"?
3. During the time of network bias, how many Americans supported the decision to go to war against Iraq?
4. When Who's Looking Out for You? was written, what percentage of Americans attended a church?
5. How does Bill describe many of the adults in the United States?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)