|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8: Minority Report.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bill state he goes to church?
(a) He does not believe in working on Sundays.
(b) He thinks it makes him a better person than those who do not go.
(c) He likes the people who also go to church.
(d) He likes to believe in an eternal life.
2. What is the difference in the budget for the "Big Dig" highway and the actual cost of it?
(a) It was budgeted at $5.6 billion and cost over $10 billion.
(b) It was budgeted at $2.6 billion and cost over $15 billion.
(c) It was budgeted at $7.8 billion and cost over $12 billion.
(d) It was budgeted at $8.4 billion and cost over $14 billion.
3. According to Bill, what happens to uncontrolled brutality?
(a) It usually gets out of control.
(b) It sometimes gets out of control.
(c) It never gets out of control.
(d) It always gets out of control.
4. What percentage of felons in California are illegal aliens?
5. What has the phrase, "Christmas holiday" been replaced with by some schools?
(a) Winter vacation.
(b) Solstice vacation.
(c) Solstice holiday.
(d) Winter holiday.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bill think of parents who teach their children to hate cops?
2. What is the new name Bill has given the hypocritical group, the ACLU?
3. How does Bill describe Clinton as President?
4. Who does Bill think overlooks many inner city neighborhoods?
5. When Who's Looking Out for You? was written, what percentage of Americans attended a church?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)