|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8: Minority Report.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Bill think that organized religion can be a good influence?
(a) When it is not used to belittle other religions.
(b) When church is attended moderately.
(c) When church is attended consistently.
(d) When it is used to further a political agenda.
2. How does Bill describe Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson?
(a) Mostly ignorant.
(b) Mostly self-serving.
(c) Somewhat ignorant.
(d) Somewhat self-serving.
3. What does Bill think is an example of something that the government does well?
(a) Making laws.
(b) Fighting wars.
(c) Enforcing laws.
(d) Spending money.
4. What was the result of the policies during the time Bill's grandfather worked with the police?
(a) The crime rates were not analyzed back then.
(b) The streets were safer.
(c) The streets were more dangerous.
(d) The streets were neither safer nor more dangerous.
5. What event was Bill at when one of his comments was taken out of context?
(a) A book signing.
(b) A fundraiser.
(c) An auction.
(d) A press conference.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of the following is not listed by Bill as a way that religion can help people?
2. How does Bill find the country compared to the way it was a hundred years ago?
3. Which company does Bill use as an example of the government's inability to run an effective business?
4. What changed the self-reliant attitude of the country?
5. Which university tried to make it mandatory for all freshman students to read a book about the Koran?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)