Essay Topic 1
Bill O'Reilly makes it clear that he is not associated with any political party and his job as an analyst requires him to bring a certain amount of skepticism to all political situations and events.
- Describe the different political opinions that Bill has in defining himself as an Independent.
- Explain why his independent mindset gives him an advantage over other analysts in covering world events.
Essay Topic 2
According to Bill, the basic cause of many problems in the country is a bad family life.
- Provide at least three examples of the division between legality and irresponsibility in parenting.
- Analyze the negative effects of children born out of wedlock using the statistics and information provided in the book.
- Describe the cycle of abuse that Bill refers to in parenting, why it is so difficult to deal with, and the ways it is...
This section contains 1,468 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)