|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many bodies did police end up finding in Gacy's home?
2. What was the name of the black woman who was missing, though Ressler presumed that she was dead, too?
(a) Gail Jackson.
(b) Mary Willards.
(c) Susie Jackson.
(d) Tracy Bethards.
3. After 1980, it appeared that many more _______ crimes were taking place, which was unlike the earlier trend.
4. What mental disorder did Duane say that he had, which was the cause for his actions, though Ressler proved otherwise?
(b) Paranoid delusions.
5. Whom did Kemper call after he killed his grandparents during one of his serial killings?
(a) His sister.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) The police.
Short Answer Questions
1. The women in Columbus were being strangled with their own ____________.
2. What was the name of the man who was killing women in England? The Yorkshire _________.
3. What was the name of the other woman who was at the house in addition to the woman with the daughter?
4. What did the police find when they finally caught up to Duane, which caused Ressler to be brought into the case?
5. What did Diane wake up to discover had happened to her?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do criminals attempt to prevent police officers from finding out what they have done and their identity?
2. What would Gacy do with his gay male victims, according to police reports?
3. What were Duane, Diane, and Fran doing at the apartment before the brutal murder?
4. Whom did Ressler hope to educate in terms of dealing with serial killers properly?
5. What happened to Duane after he left the house after being with Diane and Fran?
6. What was difficult about law enforcement agencies before the 1980s?
7. What did Ressler point out to Yorkshire police when he listened to the tape of the killer?
8. What was the act of staging that Ressler pointed out to the local officials?
9. Why does Duane and his legal team want the sentence commuted?
10. What was Glatman's claim about the women whom he eventually killed?
This section contains 590 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)