|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did one women report to police after the abduction of another newspaper boy?
(a) A red hat.
(b) The man's name.
(c) Digits from a license plate.
(d) A strange message.
2. What is the distinction that Ressler makes for this murderer, according to his own description?
3. Where was Ressler at when he heard about another newspaper boy getting abducted?
4. Many of the serial killers had killed or tortured __________ when they were younger.
(b) Their families.
5. The disorganized killer is often acting on the orders of ________ who tell them to commit the crime.
(a) Another killer.
(b) An animal.
(c) Hallucinated voices.
(d) Their friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. A ________ killer might grow up in a house with a harsh father or mother, as well as having a mental illness or a substance abuse problem.
2. What was the piece of evidence that led police to find John?
3. Serial killers are often obsessed with their ________, thinking about them for days or weeks before they occur.
4. According to David Berkowitz's testimony, who told him to go out and kill?
5. The murderer kept killing because he thought __________were trying to poison him.
Short Essay Questions
1. What was found several blocks away after the murder of a family of three as well as their baby?
2. Why did Ressler see the first murder in this section as not being an ordinary murder?
3. What happens to many serial killers as they grow up in an isolated world?
4. What does Ressler speculate about the community involvement of the murderer of the newspaper boy?
5. What are some of the physical symptoms that agents involved in the interview experienced?
6. What are some of the characteristics of a disorganized killer, according to Ressler?
7. What is the profile that Ressler creates for the killer, when called into Vorpagel's case?
8. What are some of the characteristics of an organized killer, according to Ressler?
9. What did Gerard Schaefer do as an organized killer in order to perpetuate his crimes?
10. What were the details of the case that led Ressler, as a child, to become interested in crime solving?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)