|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The BSU studied people who killed for reasons other than __________.
2. The lack of __________ from others in the family might lead the child to have serious mental defects.
3. What is NOT one of the states in which newspaper boys have gone missing?
4. According to Ressler's findings, most all serial killers are __________who are younger than 35 years of age.
(a) Hispanic males.
(b) Black males.
(c) White males.
(d) White females.
5. Many of the agents did not have _______ in criminal psychology, so Ressler would have troubles communicating his ideas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the piece of evidence that led police to find John?
2. Serial killers are often obsessed with their ________, thinking about them for days or weeks before they occur.
3. What do many organized killers plan for ahead of time so as not to be caught?
4. Where was Ressler at when he heard about another newspaper boy getting abducted?
5. How did the murderer decide whom to kill?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the profile that Ressler creates for the killer, when called into Vorpagel's case?
2. What was the result of the interviews that Ressler had with Mason?
3. What did the murderer do with the blood of the victim, according to the findings of officials?
4. What are some of the characteristics of an organized killer, according to Ressler?
5. What did the killer try to convey in the messages that he left after the killings?
6. What happened with the larger criminal that Ressler attempted to interview in order to solve a crime?
7. Why did Ressler come up with the terms 'organized' and 'disorganized' when it came to describing killers?
8. What does Ressler decide to do when he learns about the new murder case and its possible connection to other unsolved cases?
9. How did Charles Manson coerce others into killing for him?
10. What does the case of John Joubert IV reveal about his drive to kill?
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)